“Finally! Real Italian food!”
Review of Finelli's - CLOSED

Finelli's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arlington Blvd
Description: Independant, Family owned, authentic Italian Restaurant. Finellis Cafe serves simple authentic Italian food. Fresh fish, centercut choice beef and veal, tender pork, organic chicken, Homemade sauce and the best Italian Dressing ever. Home made desserts. Extensive wine and beer selection from around the world.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Outstanding ambiance and friendly service. Food was fresh hot and delicious like if I was at my grandma's for sunday dinner. I hate to say it but the salad and bread might be better than her's. I just wana ask for a bowl of that sauce to go it's so dang good. I will continue to return to Finelli's whenever I am in town. I highly recommend this place.

2  Thank Italia607

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Can't wait to get back to Greenville area and stop by Finelli's --- food was AMAZING....atmosphere outstanding....LOVE the crabmeat lasagna and the broiled scallops were like nothing I've ever had before !!!! Staff was accommodating, meals were fabulous--my daughters can't wait to go this Spring break !

2  Thank Chelsea S
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I ate dinner here the other night and it was awesome! The salmon was cooked perfectly and was placed over spinach, however, I wish they would have had it served over some type of mashed potatoes. The service was excellent and the jazz musician was nice to listen to while I enjoyed my meal!

1  Thank Gopirates09
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I came in to Finelli's a couple of days ago and Mr. Finelli himself made me a a dish that wasn't even listed as a choice on the menu! I had a craving for curry and he made me chicken curry and it was out of this world! Staff was polite and very attentive!

1  Thank Killian13
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had dinner with a friend last night at Finellis and, as always, everything was amazing! Great food, great staff, and outstanding atmosphere!! There's no doubt about it, this place has the best food in town!

1  Thank Kittykitty511