“Nice place for a date!”
Review of Finelli's - CLOSED

Finelli's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arlington Blvd
Description: Independant, Family owned, authentic Italian Restaurant. Finellis Cafe serves simple authentic Italian food. Fresh fish, centercut choice beef and veal, tender pork, organic chicken, Homemade sauce and the best Italian Dressing ever. Home made desserts. Extensive wine and beer selection from around the world.
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I went to this places for 3 of my friends and we had a great time...The atmosphere was awesome and food was too...I would definitely go back:)....

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I'm going to be honest---the prices are a bit disturbing. $20 for a chicken entree is definitely TOP of the barrel even in big cities. However, you don't walk away thinking that it definitely isn't worth it. On the other hand i'm not sure it's definitely worth it either. The owner of this establishment has a chance to make a killing and a lot of happy customers if he lowered his prices 3-4 dollars per entree. Was my chicken dish delicious? Yes. Was it amazing for $20? No. Would it have been amazing for $16? Yes. I recommend he make his prices a little more in line with the community---people here do NOT like paying $20 a plate for italian food & basically have SUPER high expectations if they're going to. This place would do very well in New York City or another large city where people are more accustomed to spending this kind of money. If he wants to make it in Greenville, I would highly suggest lowering prices a little. I will say the chicken with spinach, ricotta, & rose sauce was exceptionally good though. Enough to bring me back, even at $20 a plate, but I am not the typical diner---I enjoy, understand, and appreciate the experience and freshness that comes with a $20 entree. Not necessarily true for most of my peers, especially Greenville residents.

One more tip: homemade ranch dressing. bottled ranch is definitely misplaced in a restaurant of this caliber.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My daughters ordered a different dish and were fine. Disappointing since meal was pricey. We think it was the sausage in the lasagna but will never know

6  Thank Ricsyl
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is not Italian food, this is not even close to Italian food. None of the food tastes fresh and I suspect everything is heated in a microwave. the soup tasted like it was 3 days old (it probably was).
If someone tried to serve this food in Italy they would be kicked out of the country. Terrible food, slow service and an owner who's arrogance and rudeness belongs in politics, not the service industry. Avoid this place. 1 star food at 4 star prices.
My wife was disgusted also.

10  Thank Jill I
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This was my third visit and if anything , the food has gotten better with each visit! Great helpful service for a guest that uses a walker.
I will vist everytime I come to Greenville.
thanks,