“Best BBQ!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Every time we are in Greenville, a meal at B's is a must! This time we bought some sauce to bring back to TN, although I regret I doubt I will be able to copy their yummy slaw and breadsticks.
We usually buy in bulk and get it to go and meet other family members. Everyone enjoys!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Perfect smoke, moisture, and flavor. Yum! Chicken is grilled very nicely and sides are tasty. Get theere early!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I've eaten here at least a dozen times and can say that this is truly a barbeque destination. I love the hole in the wall atmosphere, the service, and their chicken and pork. When I get the pork plate, I always request a couple of buns to make sandwiches. The traditional sides of green beans and potatoes hit the spot. Their vinegar sauce is a perfect blend that adds a great balanced flavor to the pork and chicken. The meat is lean and cooked to perfection. I always eat here when I'm in Greenville. Try to arrive before the place gets packed near noon.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went to B's because of the reviews on here. They were already sold out of everything but chicken, so along with everyone else's reviews, I will say go early. They lady that fixed my plate was super friendly, and very apologetic for being sold out. Chicken was good, slaw and potatoes were great!! Will sure go back again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I have eaten BBQ all over NC and I love B's. Get there early as they run out of food starting around 12:30. This is a traditional NC BBQ joint, in a old gas station. Parking is bad, seating is cramped and its really hot inside in the summer... but the BBQ is worth every single inconvenience. Prices are good.

Try the chicken. I think it is simply the best BBQ chicken I have ever eaten. meat is so tender it literally falls off the bone.

1  Thank joakley815