Courtyard Greenville
$89
$103
$129
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$52
$157
$148
Hilton.com
Affordable Suites of America, Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
Hotels.com
$59
Travelocity
$99
Residence Inn Greenville(Greenville)
$118
All reviewsthe children's hospitalhomecoming gamestarbucks coffeequiet roombistro barnice propertyup to datehotel amenitiesbehind the counterbusiness triproom keyhot tubvisiting familyroom ratestaff was friendlywould stay here againfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2010

We loved our short stay in Greenville, SC. We have brought the kids for the weekend before but stayed in a different hotel. We were always in the car driving everywhere. The Courtyard by Mariott is close to everything! We parked the car on arrival and didn't need it until we left for home. Beautiful Hotel- walked to lunch, shopping, dinner, and church. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Visited East Carolina University with my 17 yr. old son and stayed here for 2 nights. Very easy check-in, helpful and pleasant staff. Room was very well equiped with nice linens, large comfortable chair, frig and great beds! We didn't want to go out in the rain for dinner, so we ordered from the bistro and brought it back to the room. Food was delicious, as it was the next morning at breakfast. The lobby is full of well designed areas with tables, chairs, sofas, private tvs and computers, a large flat screen interactive system to help you plan your activities and get directions, and a free coffee station all day. Although we didn't use it because of the rain, there is a nice exterior courtyard next to the indoor pool and fitness center. The only improvement would be to have the room rate include breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2010

We stayed at this hotel during Family Weekend for ECU. In our party it was my husband, 14 year old daughter and myself. We were actually fortunate to even get a place to stay, because as I found out, during football season, all the hotels seem to have a 2-night minimum and the prices go WAY up. In all fairness, I have to say that I don't know the price of a room when it's not football season, but this room, with 2 double beds, was $219 a night, and that was before tax and the internet fee they tack on. I also had to pay at the time I made the reservation. You would think for this price, there would at least be some type of breakfast offered, but no. Oh, they have breakfast, but they charge. The only free thing was coffee, and it wasn't anything to get excited about. The room was adequate, but again, nothing to get excited about. The carpet didn't look very clean, and the phone in our room didn't work. We used the pool and whirlpool, both inside, and both were just ok. No towels at the pool, we had to go to the desk and ask. The hotel is located very near train tracks, so we were awakened by train whistles throughout the night. Luckily, I had earplugs with me, and I definitely had to use them. Also, the hotel is across from the hospital; I figured we'd hear sirens, and maybe there were some but the earplugs blocked them out. All in all, I feel pretty robbed, especially since we stayed at the Hampton Inn during our last stay - the room there was under $100 and there was a very nice breakfast but there was no availability for this stay - it's one of the nicest hotels in the city, and next time we go, if we can't stay at the Hampton, we probably will just stay home!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2010

Staff was very helpful & friendly. Average as Courtyard's go. Front desk was staffed by East Carolina Univ students - offered good suggestions as to local restaurants and info on ECU.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2009

My wife and I stayed here while my mother was being treated at Pitt Memorial Hospital which is located right across the street. They gave us their state government rate which was very reasonable for a property owned by Marriott.

Our room was clean and comfortable. I was very impressed with the staff. Breakfast was not included in the rate but they do serve breakfast in the dining room- you can choose either continental or a buffet.

I would recommend this hotel for persons who are in Greenville for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business