“Nice place with excellent staff”

Courtyard Greenville
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Stayed here for three nights in March and I must stay the staff here was one of the best I've ever seen. From the Front Desk staff to the maid service, they were so friendly and went above and beyond making us feel welcome. Would definitely stay here again if I ever get back to Greenville.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mld757

Reviewed April 4, 2011

A Courtyard by Marriott is a reliably predictable brand. But this location goes out of its way to be welcoming and service minded. Congratulations!

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2011

I stayed here in January and could not have been more pleased with my stay here in Greenville! The staff is amazing, and they just finished renovating the entire lobby area and added a bistro/bar which serves breakfast and dinner. They also added on a new wing to the hotel which has brand new rooms that are perfect for any traveler!

Unfourtanetly during my stay there was a problem with the fire alarm system, but the friendly staff handled the situation wonderfully and did everything in their power to make my stay remain wonderful.

I would definitely recommend this property to anyone staying in Greenville for any legnth of stay!

Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2011

Last month I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott in Greenville, NC. I was in town for a week for a funeral and to visit some of my extended family in the next town and I could not have asked for a better stay. The staff was amazing in helping me get my luggage to my room, giving me suggestions on restaurants/shopping in the area, as well as directions on how to get there. I am sure if I were to encounter any problems they would have no problem in helping me solve it. They have wonderful new rooms which I was lucky enough to be able to stay in and they are incredible. Along with that they have a bar and bistro where I had delicious dinner and was able to connect with some of the staff. I came to Greenville under the worst circumstances and the staff from the front desk all the way to housekeeping made this stay as great as it could have been. Great hotel, great staff, and a great stay. I recommend this hotel to ANYONE traveling to Greenville.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Broken alarm system. Between January 21 and 25 fire alarms went off each nite. All between 1030 pm and 7am. Even after Eddie the GSM went out of his way to tell a few of us extended stay guests (i'll have been here for 16 days) that the issue was fixed.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 8, 2011

I statyed at this hotel for 2 days, cost me $134.52 total. Family and friends discount!! They held a total of $380.00 on my check card. When brought to their attention, Manager Hannah took necessary steps to remove the holds with my bank. Next day, new holds! I checked out and paid cash to avoid any future charges. I arrived back home and found I had been charged for the room next to me which my sister stayed in, I was told by Eddie, Guest services manager, "until I provide them with credit card information for her, I would be responsible." I will be contacting an attorney in that state Monday morning! Take my advice, do not stay here! If you do they are bound to screw up your finances totally!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Latisae
Reviewed October 22, 2010

We loved our short stay in Greenville, SC. We have brought the kids for the weekend before but stayed in a different hotel. We were always in the car driving everywhere. The Courtyard by Mariott is close to everything! We parked the car on arrival and didn't need it until we left for home. Beautiful Hotel- walked to lunch, shopping, dinner, and church. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple