“Smokefree room and either the maid smoked in my room on...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed March 27, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tracy C

Reviewed March 26, 2013

When I arrived I was told I did not have a reservation. I made the reservation via online and it could not be found. I was told they did not have a room for 3 nights nor did they have a room with a king size bed. I was told they had a room with 2 dbl beds for $65 for the night. I asked to use the computer there in the lobby - at which time I made a reservation for a room with a KING BED - for 3 nights - for $53 a night!! The room was nice the bed was great - they had recently had a new flat screen tv installed - the light in the bathroom was noisy - I left the room Sunday morning and returned that night to find out housekeeping had not even been to my room. I called the front desk the gentleman was really nice and apologetic. He brought me some clean towels and some toilet tissue and took out my trash. When I checked out I informed the lady that housekeeping had not been to my room the day before and I felt like I was being blamed for it. They had not came by while I was there because I would have heard them - I left there was nothing on my door - the curtain was pulled and tv on but they cleaned it the day before with the curtain pulled and tv on. I have stayed at this hotel before with no issues - but I just had a totally different view of it this trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank kelly00753
BaymontGreenville, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear kelley00753,
I apologize that your stay was less than fantastic. We try to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible. I have addressed the houskeeping issue with our houskeeping manager. You were traveling with a pet. As per our pet policy , we will not enter a room with a pet in it if the guest does not answer the door. This is for our housekeepers saftey and the pets safety. Again I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you give us another chance to show you our hometown hospitality.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great location, clean, friendly staff - comfy beds.
I would highly recommend when in North Carolina, Greenville area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontGreenville, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013