“Greenville Review”

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Greenville Review”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I greatly appreciated that lady at the front desk asked the purpose of my trip. She was about to give me a slight discount because I was visiting the college with my daughter. That was very good service.

Room Tip: A list of local restaurants would have been helpful. The location seems to be in a little shady sid...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Jackie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for you "4 Star Review"; we sincerely appreciate your feedback. It is truly important for us to know the purpose of your trip so we can properly classify your stay and check our system to see if any additional discounts apply during your stay. We do have an ECU discount that is available during non peak periods that we love to extend to our ECU parents or guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

~Jackie Listecki, Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The staff was welcoming and made me feel at home! The hotel was very clean and I loved my room. I slept so great, the housekeeping staff were very friendly to me, they always had a smile on their faces! Breakfast was excellent, I loved the cinnamon rolls! Really enjoyed my stay, I plan to come back in the future for my many trips to Greenville!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Jackie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful "5 Star" review. We are pleased that your experience with us was wonderful. It was great having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again when you come back to the Greenville area!

Jackie Listecki, Director of Sales
Brentwood, CA
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The Inn is V E R Y clean and well appointed. The staff is so friendly and helpful. My inner clock was still on west coast time, the house keeping staff let me sleep in and then came in to clean when I was ready, and always with a smile. The morning breakfast was nice, the staff made me feel as if I was at a family members home for a visit.
There is only 2 things I would have enjoyed: 1.) A hand held shower head and 2.) the ability to tilt the blinds in the exercise room so I could work out without fellow guests watching me. Minor, minor, minor.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jackie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Hi MaddyGram,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. We sincerely appreciate your "5 Star" excellent review! Our staff was excited to see your review and their recognition of how we made it special for you. We also enjoyed having breakfast with you, it's our honor to spend time with guests and make them feel at home away from home. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to see you again when you're in Greenville. On a side note, we added blind adjustments in our fitness center for more fitness privacy during your next stay. Thank you for sharing this information with us as we work on making the Holiday Inn Express #1 in Greenville, North Carolina. Come back and see us soon!

Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The staff was great and very welcoming! We are a college team and they were very accommodating to all our needs. Breakfast was very good, and they had many options. We would definitely stay there again if we return to Greenville!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jackie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback! We enjoyed having your team here and hope to see y'all again in the future! Thank you for selecting us as your preferred hotel.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2-3 Weeks and still there for the next 3 months and all that comes to mind is WOW. I thought well this will be another normal hotel stay where all you do is come in go to your room and you do not know the person that is serving you in the morning or checking you in at night. However, I was totally wrong with that. I have met some AMAZING people here; Sue, with her amazing breakfast and cheerful attitude,( how can someone be that happy at 6am), Ashlyn with her being the first one that you see when you check in(you guys need 2-3 more of her) she is amazing and is always happy to help the customers. India, the quiet and sweet one in the morning that wishes you a Great day, Melinda( Tina) in housekeeping that if you forget your key you better have and ID on you because she wont let you in. Andrea that is Sue on the weekends, she is always smiling and talking to the guest like she has known them for a while. You always save the best for last, Jackie and Seritha, they 2 girls that make this hotel what it is, They are awesome about making sure if you have a problem they will get it fixed for you by time you get back to your room. This whole staff has become a family to me and will always be part of it for a long time. You should not look any where else to stay because if you do, you will end up here the next night.

Now for the cons- Can you please inform the staff that they need to be wearing there name tag and not having a jacket over top, or be on there cell phone while a guest is waiting for them to look up. Go to the back, that is what the bell on the counter is for.

Room Tip: If you plan on staying a long time get a room that has a 25 in it.. They have a nice little counter...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul L
Jackie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Hi Paul,
It’s been a pleasure having you stay with us. Thanks for the wonderful “5 STAR review”, we sincerely appreciate your sincere feedback. We look forward to seeing you more during the next 3 months. We are glad our team has given you that WOW experience! Sue and Andrea in breakfast enjoyed talking to guests and making sure it’s a cheerful start to your day. Ashlyn was so excited to see that she has contributed to your amazing experience! Endia is indeed the quiet and sweet one that helps you start your day off on that right foot. Seretha and I enjoy every aspect of running this hotel to ensure we are providing that WOW experience consistently. Melinda and our staff take security seriously and checking ID’s is a critical element to ensure only authorized people are in your room thus making this a safe and secure home away from home; we are so glad your acknowledge how safe that made you feel. We are glad to be a part of your family. Now, I see that you mentioned some cons that we have already addressed. As with any work environment there can be few isolated incidents that require attention from time to time. We are pleased that you brought this to our attention and trusted us in addressing that isolated incident appropriately regarding dress attire and cell phone usage. We are glad that this isolated incident has not impacted your overall impression of who we really are as a team. Thanks again for selecting to stay with us. We look forward to having you as a guest for the next three months!
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

This has to be the friendliest hotel I've ever stayed at bar none INCLUDING the housekeeping staff. I'll gladly pay the extra money for the hospitality I have received. You better eat a light dinner tho, because Sue C. will stuff you full for breakfast which is real food and not your standard boxed hotel food. I will DEFIANTLY BE BACK!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank camd2014
Jackie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Cam,
Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. We sincerely appreciate the "5 STAR" review and your wonderful feedback regarding Sue and our housekeeping staff. We enjoyed being your second family! We are glad that you have chosen to stay with us. Please come back soon!

Jensen Beach, Florida
Reviewed January 9, 2014

From our first meeting with delightful Ashlyn at the front desk to a wonderful room & delicious breakfast with a cheerful staff member, our stay was exceptional! We will definitely choose this hotel again when in Greenville. It was like home away from home! Keep up the great work! Your guests appreciate it!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Hebo5009
Jackie L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your excellent "5 Star Review". Ashlyn was so excited to see that you mentioned her in this review. We are pleased we met all your expectations and look forward to seeing you again when you're visiting Greenville!