All reviews beach bar scuba diving swimming pool very nice hotel delicious food hotel restaurant hotel guests no elevator clean rooms few meters minute drive stunning location pleasant stay nice pool fantastic beach small size free sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Went to this hotel for our honeymoon based on the nice reviews, however left truly disappointed and angry. Hotel management and personnel is deceiving, disrespectful and unprofessional. The rooms are outdated and definitely not worth paying the price comparing to other hotel options on the island.
Andros is great but Perrakis truly spoiled our honeymoon- thanks!

2  Thank 731katjab
Phillip P, Manager at Hotel Perrakis, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

I am truly sorry we did not meet your expectations. The rooms were recently renovated and the hotel is refreshed every year. The prices are higher in July and August. Sure there are cheaper options but none that offer a restaurant that is open all day, a pool, and a beach all on site.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Very cute hotel. The facilities are all new. Beutifull view of the bay from the pool and resturants. The bathroom is on the small size but nice and new. The beach is 50m away it is golden sandy and has a great cocktail bar right on the water.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank drzvoov

Thank you for your review.

We are very glad you enjoyed your vacation. Looking forward to having you visit again in the future.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I've been going here for years and it never disappoints but I finally feel I owe the Manager and team a review which I'll explain later. It's in a stunning location which combines peace and relaxation but with warmth and atmosphere. The staff are unfailingly excellent from The Manager to The Maids...all very friendly and courteous. The rooms are all very clean and cleaned every day; the food in the restaurant is very good although I mainly just had the breakfast which had plenty of options. Great private beach with beautiful clear sea and a buzzing but not over-run beach bar. Just perfect all-round. And as a solo traveller I never felt uncomfortable or conspicuous.
However what has really prompted me to finally review Perrakis is my experience there during a Greek Ferry Strike in September 2018. The Manager Phillip and Maria on reception in particular, but the other reception staff too, were magnificent in helping me out and putting my mind at rest...checking Ferry timetables, booking and then cancelling tickets as things changed, and ensuring I could be accommodated if necessary after my original check-out date. It turned out to be unnecessary but I had peace of mind throughout the saga! Thank you so much!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for your kind words! It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. We understand how difficult it can be to change tickets and get the latest updates. We were just helping out. Looking forward to seeing you soon again.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Clean room and good service. Beautiful view over the turquoise sea lovely beach with free sunbeds for the hotel guests. You'll also find a bar her with drinks and food so perfect for lunch
Delicious food also in the hotel restaurant.
Will definitely come back for more quiet days.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

In my opinion best hotel in Andros. The views are amazing and room was beautiful. The pool very clean and good prices. Friendly staff and everyone spoke english. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!

2  Thank Jackson321