Hotel Perrakis
Andros Holiday Hotel(Gavrion)(Great Value!)
$55
$52
$61
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeach barscuba divingstar hotelhotel is locatedswimming poolwonderful hotelfew meterssea viewdecent sizevery clean hotelsee you soondrinks and snackshamandros townwonderful staysuperb locationnice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The first thing you experience when walking into this wonderful hotel is the incredible view of the water and the island, and things only get better from there. My room was very clean and comfortable and had amazing views as well. The staff was so friendly and incredibly accommodating, particularly Phillip and Rena who did everything in their power to make my stay exceptional, which it was. I've never stayed at a hotel that made me feel more welcome or more at home. The food that was served was exquisite, the fish I ordered was the freshest that I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. There are so many fun activities that you can partake in while at the hotel and the beach has a great set up and is very relaxing. The free WiFi that is offered by the hotel is a nice little added bonus when trying to keep in touch with family. Overall this trip was an amazing experience and I can't wait to go back to Hotel Perrakis again soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Ashly_McC
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel is without question the loveliest hotel I've ever visited. The service was above and beyond anything I have ever experienced. From the moment you arrive and meet Philip and his welcoming team you immediately become part of the family. Everything is perfectly arranged and is kept sparkling clean. The restaurant had an assortment of mouthwatering traditional Greek foods and the view overlooked the ocean. The location was perfect, it was nice how quiet it was and removed from all the busy touristy spots.

It was so hard for me to leave but I am looking forward to planning a trip back next summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Carly_Lynn
hperrakis, General Manager at Hotel Perrakis, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you! All the staff are friends and been working together many years. We at Hotel Perrakis are just enjoying our job and I see that all guests really feel this. It's been a pleasure to have you. I am very happy you had such a wonderful time and had such a good experience in the restaurant.

Looking forward to seeing you again,
Take care...

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Excellent staff, perfect location for relaxing summer holidays a few steps from the Kypri beach (which is well protected from the strong winds), magnificent sea view (for all rooms, lobby and restaurant), breakfast and dinner ofvery good quality. I would rate the hotel as a 4* hotel. However, room rate is rather high.
The lack of elevator is a big problem, as the hotel consists of 4-5 levels, plus the steps directing you to the beach. Some renovation is reuired at rooms and balconies.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are closer to the swimming pool and beach.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Taxideftis21
hperrakis, General Manager at Hotel Perrakis, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am very glad that you relaxed on your holidays here at Hotel Perrakis. This is our priority and mission statement. Unfortunately we do not have an elevation, and the reason is we are having difficulty getting a licence. It is, however one of our immediate plans.
Constant improvement is our aim.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

An epic wedding...an epic time...a epic hotel! Absolutely best place to stay in andros, combines everything from location and activities, to service and amenities. Definitely recommended! Great sea view, food is exceptional, and ask Phillip for additional things to do! Hospitality was just right, staff handled all guests in the right way. Book early, if during high season. Will return there soon...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
hperrakis, General Manager at Hotel Perrakis, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

It is always a special occasion when accommodating an event like a wedding. We are all very excited that you and your guests had such a wonderful time at Hotel Perrakis. Many thanks for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We've been visiting the island twice, and stood at the same hotel. Great services, great view from the room, great beach, and excellent food. For the first time in my life i ate mussels. I don't ike seafood, but the chefs recipes was magnificent!
This year we came with some friends and they would't leave the place (especially the beach) for visiting anything else! They had everything they needed right there :)
What i liked the most was that you can do lots of summer sports right here. At the hotel you can do scuba diving and near by windsurf, kitesurf and so on.
For me and my husband is a perfect place for a summer vacation :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
hperrakis, General Manager at Hotel Perrakis, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

You and your husband are wonderful people and it it always a pleasure to have you at our hotel and restaurant. The chef is always happy to make new dishes for you. It is nice of you to send, also your friends who also really enjoyed themselves. Looking forward to seeing you soon again.