“Closed...fortunately!”

Laredoes
currituck NC
“Closed...fortunately!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This is an update to an earlier review I did, and aparently others agreed with me. The doors are locked up tight......your families are safe!

Visited July 2011

currituck NC
“Dont even slow down”
Reviewed August 14, 2009

This place scares me. I cannot believe people eat there. It is not a place to stop, or even slow down. The food is beyond terrible. The pizza is close to palatable, but why take chances? My husbands office has been a time or two, simply to give a local business some revenue. We never knock a place until we've eaten there a couple times, so when I told my husband I was writing a revue on Laredoe's- he said "keep on driving, dont even slow down"!!! We are in agreement on this one for sure! This place is more bar than restaurant, and is rather sketchy at that.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty good. I like going there at lunch when there is not too many people.”
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Pretty good. I like going there at lunch when there is not too many people.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook