“Great property, great staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Graham
Aberdeen, North Carolina
“Great property, great staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

We were in town for a high school reunion and stayed here---as did my brother and his wife in another room. They had stayed here before but we had not. We got the rooms onlne at their AAA price---and they were outstanding. The rooms were very clean, as well as all the public areas---especially the breakfast areas. The front desk staff is as friendly as you will ever meet. We will definitely stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Make sure you use AAA.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank printraveler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Vinton, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

Managed by Mr. Patel. After looking at 12 rooms and none of them being acceptable, the hotel staff wouldn't let me out of my second night. So much for a 100% guarantee. This hotel isn't being maintained properly. Marks on the walls, soiled ironing boards, cracked tiles, scratches in sinks, no curved shower rods, broken lamps, bugs crawling on the ceiling, just all around dingy and not what I expect of a CS. There is a CS at exit 135 I think I'll drive the extra 13 miles!!!

Room Tip: Drive to exit 135 instead of here at 148!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank JenniferRoanoke_VA

Travelers are raving about these Graham hotels

Macon, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

WE have stayed here several times,as it is the closest hotel to my son's home In Graham. We were visiting on a Saturday, to see the "Elvis" show at the renovated Paramount theater in Burlington. Checked into our room, began unpacking,and walked around the bed by the window and A/C unit to put my clock on the table,and found the carpet totally saturated. Apparently, the A/C unit was draining back into the room instead outside for the unit's condensation. So after calling the front desk,and explaining our problem,she was able to move us to a similar room right across the hall. That did make moving all our things easier,as we just propped open both doors,moved all of our things,turned off the A/C unit as requested and locked the door. The new room seemed to be fine except that the A/C was either on or off for cooling. I could not seem to moderate the temperature. We left for dinner and the concert,and I had turned the temperature so it wouldn't feel like a meat locker when we returned(control was set about 1/2 way between cool and warm). When we returned about 11PM,the room was very stuffy. The A/C would start up run about 5 seconds and then quit,thus not cooling the room at all. I tried moving the temperature control all the way to blue, but nothing happened. So, I shut the unit off for a few minutes,and when I turned it back on,no fan,no compressor,nothing. Great--11;30PM hot room and no working A/C,so I called the desk and was told they were fully booked,and she would call the manager about what to do. When she called back, she said she had a room at the other end of the third floor available,but that the lock wasn't working properly. I asked could I just leave all my stuff(we had been gone for a week) in that room, and go sleep in the other room. No, I would have to pack up everything and change rooms. Not very happy at this point. About then, the A/C rumbles to life,and starts pumping out cold air. I told her maybe it was starting up again,which it did, and so we stayed there in the meat locker that night. The compressor must have stayed on most of the night,as it was pretty chilly by dawn. Before I left the room, I tried turning the temperature warmer,and it went back to the run 5 seconds cycle and then just the fan was running. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Mebane 5 miles away earlier this year on a visit, and I think that might be my future choice.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank kingfather
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

Wife and I stayed here on our trip to Florida. Excellent facility for the money we paid and room was very clean. Breakfast was awesome and service was great. Facility is in great shape. Pool and Gym were available as well. we will definitely make a stop again. I recommend this place as there was no signs of smoking in the facility.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Rogersville, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2011

Great accomodations. The hotel was very clean and well kept. The staff person working the front desk the evening of our check-in was one of the friendliest and most helpful persons I have ever encountered in my many years of travel. She made us feel welcome and important. She was very informative about our accomodations, etc. This location is excellent for TANGER shopping visitors! Great place to saty. Would stay again!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Rockingham, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2011

We arrived at the hotel and checked in. I have a ten month old son and 2 small daughters. We loaded up all of our gear (bags, playpen, etc.) and went to our room. We opened the door and to our surprise we were given a USED room. There was trash all over the floor, the beds were not made, and the room was a total disaster.

My husband went back downstairs and had to CONVINCE the clerk that the room she gave us was in fact not suitable.

She gave us a new room. The bathroom was disgusting. There were pubic hairs in the bottom of the tub and on the edges.

I complained to Comfort Suites but still have not heard back.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2011

We needed a place to stay for one night and stopped at the NC Welcome Center and picked up one of their coupon books. Had a great price for this hotel. Checked in with no problems and found the room to be very clean and most of all it was extremely quite. Both of these make for a great stay. Checkout was smooth. Found all the personnel to be very nice.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Graham
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington
Ramada Burlington Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Mebane
Hampton Inn Mebane
#1 of 2 in Mebane

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!