“Friendly and kind staff.”

Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Goldsboro
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Walls in room and tub could have been much cleaner. Other than that everything else was fine.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
ABVI_675_11, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Dear Ibsaby,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share a review about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff. I apologize for the inconvenience you had with our room. We have taken corrective actions and have recently painted all guestrooms. Hopefully, you will give us another opportunity to stay with us again.

Ketan-Manager
Americas Best Value Inn-Goldsboro, NC

Reviewed November 9, 2009

I have stayed at this particular hotel for several weeks now since I have been working in the area. It is as the sign says ...Best Value Inn. It is a very great value for the price they charge. I stay there weekly and my room is always clean and fresh. The staff are extremely kind and attentive to all of my needs. I will continue to stay here for as long as my business keeps me in the area.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
ABVI_675_11, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2014

Thank you for your great experience for staying at Americas best value inn Goldsboro NC.looking forward to see you at your future stay.

Reviewed October 8, 2008

I will never stay at this place again! I felt unsafe and didn't get a good night's sleep due to the noise and the air conditioner. We had to shut that off due to a burning motor smell. We observed a police presence twice during the overnight stay we endured there. The room was dim due to low wattage bulbs. Stay at the EconoLodge across the street. I have stayed there in the past and they were much better all the way around!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank CarolfromAlbany

Thanks for your stay at Americas best value inn Goldsboro NC,sorry to hear that about your inconvinency of your stay at hotel.Please give us a oppotunity in future and we will definatly do our best serve for your stay.Thanks

Reviewed June 4, 2007

Very small rooms, one double was completely against the wall the other was against the air conditioner so they were only accessable from one side, and no one wanted to sleep "on top" of the air vent.
Our first room had a nosy air conditioner, and we were switched without a problem, but the second rooms' air turned it's self off and on all night.
The staff was friendly, however there were a few mean notices printed at the front desk, such as "No refunds for any reason".
I reserved online and did save a few dollars but there are other hotels near this one that I would choose next time.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk

Thank you for staying at Americas best value inn Goldsboro NC.sorry to hear that for you uncomfortness at your stay at hotel.Please give us a opportunity for your future stay and we will do our best .We recently done some more renovated rooms.Thanks

Reviewed October 4, 2005

Hi. I had great time at this motel. I went myself. When I came throught the doors a saw a male at the front desk. I guess he was a manager because he had a name tag on. Right when I got in he greeted me with a joyfull and caring tone. He was very nice. He helped me with my stuff. We had a little conversation about how he really likes to be their for the costumers.And in the conversation He said "It looks like you have a great nabhi." So I said to him "thank you for noticing my nabhi." After that, He comes from the back and shows me the way to my room.He then explanes all the things in the room. That just tells you that he is a caring person.

• Stayed: August 2005

Thanks for your great Generosity and Thank you for staying and give give us opportunity to prove ourself.Appreciate.

Greensboro,North Carolina
Reviewed March 16, 2005

This Motel was THE best. of all motels I've been to, this one really felt like home. People were very nice to me. Even the manager did a lot of work around the motel. He was the "bomb". He even showed me my room and explained everything to me so prefectly. He really knows how to "satisfy" his costumers (in any way possible).

• Stayed: January 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thanks for your time for review and best compliments for Americas best value inn Goldsboro,nc.Looking forward to see you at your future stay.Thanks

Chicago,Illinios
Reviewed February 21, 2005

It was like living in the best place, you could go to it if you were very flexable.
the clerk was ok. he talked nice.

• Stayed: January 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thanks for your review and best compliments for your stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goldsboro
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goldsboro
Hampton Inn Goldsboro
Hampton Inn Goldsboro
#1 of 12 in Goldsboro
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Goldsboro - Base Area

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro? Share your experiences!