“"NICE PLACE"”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Goldsboro
Williamston, North Carolina
“"NICE PLACE"”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The room was very nice.The tv looked brand new,along with microwave and fridge.All the towels were in place.The bathroom was okay,I have seen much better,but by far I will stay hear again.Great bargain for the money!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front may be better for you.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
ABVI_675_11, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thanks you so much for your time and nice respond.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Spinnerstown, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stayed overnight on 5/18/2013 on our way to Ocean Isle Beach. The price was right. The room was clean. The management was friendly. Only coffee was available in the morning. All we wanted was a place to crash, take a shower, and get on our way the next day. So, with minimal expectations, we were satisfied with what we got. Very basic.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ABVI_675_11, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Dean M,

On behalf of the staff and management of Americas Best Value Inn, I would like to personally thank you for sharing a review with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed our clean rooms, reasonable rates, and friendly service. Should you ever return, we would love to have you stay with us again!

Americas Best Value Inn-Goldsboro NC
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My boyfriend works out on the road an I travel with him I have been to many hotels/motels.We found this place to be the most reasonable at a weekly rate all the other place are way over priced for a place such as Goldsboro. Very small room an the pool was closed it was slime green but other than that they have new matteresses so the beds are comfortable the rooms are clean an the staff are friendly.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank staygolden
ABVI_675_11, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear staygolden,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. I am sorry that the pool was closed. Unfortunately, that week there were many storms which prevented us from opening the pool. We have recently added new night stands, dressers, tables, headboards to our rooms. We hope these improvements will enhance the overall experience. We feel that our rooms are the best value in the area.

Catonsville, Maryland, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed here only one night Aug 4, 2012. The one positive is the staff was very friendly and helpful, at the front desk. After that it was down hill. The first room we had smelled strongly of smoke, we asked for a non smoking room. We had to switch rooms. The room was small, dingy looking. The bathroom didn't look clean at all. I think the worst thing was when we pulled the covers back on the bed, the sheets were dirty and had blood stains on them....oh soooo GROSS!!! called the front desk and got new sheets, but the last thing I wanted to do is change sheets on a bed after traveling all day. I am so glad it was for only one night, because I was afraid to sleep on the bed because I wasn't too sure about how clean the covers and bed were. I would not recommend this place at all. I am sorry to leave such a bad review.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Barbara S
Dear Barbara S,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. All complaints are taken seriously and will be investigated further. Recently, We have recently added new night stands, dressers, tables, headboards to our rooms. We hope these improvements will enhance the overall experience. We feel that our rooms are the best value in the area.

Americas Best Value Inn Goldsboro, NC

Travelers are raving about these Goldsboro hotels

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Hello i recently stayed at americas best value inn and i enjoyed it. the assistant manager was very friendly and respectful. the rates was very reasonable and affordable. i think the assistant manager name was Nora she was very helpful and understanding. with workers like that in a hotel and rooms being at a reasonable price and rooms are clean you cant really complain. i would go back again next time i have another military training at Seymore Johnson

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear leloniej,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share a review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly service. Should you return to the area, we would love to have you stay with us again.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently and was confronted by roaches on my pillow while i was attempting to sleep. I tried to rectify the situation and the night clerk told me I would have to sign a waiver stating the she or the hotel were not held responsible for the condition of the room. She then told me "I know how you people are" and "Don't act like you have never lived with roaches before". She then called the police on me because i was "Trespassing" when i already paid for the room and just wanted a refund. All in all i will never stay here again and i wouldn't advise anyone to either.

The manager was not helpful at all, I made an appointment with him the following day to settle the issues but he skipped the appointment and never bothered to return the call to reschedule.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Brandon B
Dear Brandon B,

I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. We hope that you stay with us again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Ketan-Gm
Cumberland, Rhode Island
Reviewed October 12, 2011

The staff and management were pleasant and cooperative and the maid service was very professional and helpful.

The refrigerator and microwave are great additions to the room as is the Wi-Fi. There is a decent restaurant within walking distance and many more within a reasonable driving distance.

The nearby hotels are way overpriced for a city the size of Goldsboro and this motel is by far the best value for the price.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
ABVI_675_11, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro, responded to this review, October 13, 2011
Dear Michael H,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms.

We look forward to seeing you again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Ketan-Manager