“Best customer service”

Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Goldsboro
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Hello i recently stayed at americas best value inn and i enjoyed it. the assistant manager was very friendly and respectful. the rates was very reasonable and affordable. i think the assistant manager name was Nora she was very helpful and understanding. with workers like that in a hotel and rooms being at a reasonable price and rooms are clean you cant really complain. i would go back again next time i have another military training at Seymore Johnson

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
ABVI_675_11, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear leloniej,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share a review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly service. Should you return to the area, we would love to have you stay with us again.

Regards,
Ketan-GM

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently and was confronted by roaches on my pillow while i was attempting to sleep. I tried to rectify the situation and the night clerk told me I would have to sign a waiver stating the she or the hotel were not held responsible for the condition of the room. She then told me "I know how you people are" and "Don't act like you have never lived with roaches before". She then called the police on me because i was "Trespassing" when i already paid for the room and just wanted a refund. All in all i will never stay here again and i wouldn't advise anyone to either.

The manager was not helpful at all, I made an appointment with him the following day to settle the issues but he skipped the appointment and never bothered to return the call to reschedule.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Brandon B

Dear Brandon B,

I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. We hope that you stay with us again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Regards,
Ketan-Gm

Reviewed October 12, 2011

The staff and management were pleasant and cooperative and the maid service was very professional and helpful.

The refrigerator and microwave are great additions to the room as is the Wi-Fi. There is a decent restaurant within walking distance and many more within a reasonable driving distance.

The nearby hotels are way overpriced for a city the size of Goldsboro and this motel is by far the best value for the price.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
ABVI_675_11, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Dear Michael H,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms.

We look forward to seeing you again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Americas Best Value Inn-Goldsboro,NC

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Goldsboro has lots of hotels for a city this size, the problem is that none of the so-called three star hotels are worth the $100 or more per night that they request so we went rock bottom and got this place for $42 per night. The hotel staff are friendly,the shower has great pressure and really hot water and the rooms have a microwave and mini refrigerator; however, there is nothing else positive about this place.

This is a rock-bottom hotel. The front desk person noted that they were sold out the day before we arrived and my thought was that they out to invest the money into the rooms. The people that stay here are very suspect, I would not leave valuables, I would not use room service and I would bring my own towels.

Room Tip: Walk up to the front desk and let them know that you usually stay at better hotels
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank CHOCOOLATE

Dear Iceler,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable stay at our property. Recently, we have added new electronic key locks, rooms have been painted, parking lot has been restriped, replaced some mattresses. Hopefully, you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Americas Best Value Inn-Goldsboro

Reviewed April 27, 2010

Walls in room and tub could have been much cleaner. Other than that everything else was fine.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Ibsaby,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share a review about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff. I apologize for the inconvenience you had with our room. We have taken corrective actions and have recently painted all guestrooms. Hopefully, you will give us another opportunity to stay with us again.

Reviewed November 9, 2009

I have stayed at this particular hotel for several weeks now since I have been working in the area. It is as the sign says ...Best Value Inn. It is a very great value for the price they charge. I stay there weekly and my room is always clean and fresh. The staff are extremely kind and attentive to all of my needs. I will continue to stay here for as long as my business keeps me in the area.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
ABVI_675_11, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Goldsboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2014

Thank you for your great experience for staying at Americas best value inn Goldsboro NC.looking forward to see you at your future stay.

Reviewed October 8, 2008

I will never stay at this place again! I felt unsafe and didn't get a good night's sleep due to the noise and the air conditioner. We had to shut that off due to a burning motor smell. We observed a police presence twice during the overnight stay we endured there. The room was dim due to low wattage bulbs. Stay at the EconoLodge across the street. I have stayed there in the past and they were much better all the way around!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank CarolfromAlbany

Thanks for your stay at Americas best value inn Goldsboro NC,sorry to hear that about your inconvinency of your stay at hotel.Please give us a oppotunity in future and we will definatly do our best serve for your stay.Thanks