“Average at best. Won't return.”

Roselni Philly Steak Sub
Ranked #105 of 174 Restaurants in Goldsboro
Cuisines: Asian, Greek, Italian, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I don't know if the previous two reviews are legit or not. Maybe the other food served at Roseli's is better than we had tonight. We ordered Gyro's. $7.50 for Gyro, fries, and a drink. 11" meatball sandwich, fries, and drink is $8.99.
Gyro meat seemed like something you would find in the freezer section at a grocery store. Tzatziki sauce seems like mayo with relish added to it. No hint of sour cream or cucumber.
Meatball sandwich "tasted like it was from a microwave" according to my son. Very little sauce and fairly bland.
Crab Rangoon also seemed typical of the frozen section of the grocery store. The fries were hot, which was good. One free refill if you order a soda/ tea.
I wish I could be more positive about Roseli's, as I don't like doing disparaging reviews. I'm sure the ladies working there are trying. I was very disappointed, though, given the previous glowing reviews. For over $40 for five people, I can think of many other places I would pick in the future.

1  Thank Teresa A

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This place have variety of foods! Their food are excellent and their price are reasonable. Every time I go there, I tried something new. Everything is good there! I would recommend it to anyone. The people working there are friendly and the place is very clean.

3  Thank Yinsal
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This place is really amazing... It's food is excellent and have really awesome and good valued prices. It also have the best service of all time. I really enjoy going there with my family. I will be sure to return there and recommend it to many people I know. I think I might as well go there everyday

1  Thank maggie22776
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I can't say enough about this place. I love, love, love it. The Gyro is the best ever, friendly people, clean and priced good.

3  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We did visit on a recommendation from a friend, dine-in and ordered a variety of items, I of course got a steak sub,since it's in there name, it was fine but I should have got it to go, I didn't enjoy the aroma of asian while I was try to eat my sub,just ruined the taste somehow. We wont return,Thanks

2  Thank dave t