“Too many parts in the BBQ I don't like”
Review of Wilber's Barbecue

Wilber's Barbecue
Ranked #5 of 171 Restaurants in Goldsboro
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Goldsboro, NC
“Too many parts in the BBQ I don't like”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

There are gristle and very large veins chopped up in the meat. The place is really old and dated and noisy as all get out. I don't like dining there.

Wilson, North Carolina
“disappointed”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I went in to get takeout BBQ sandwiches and after waiting to give my order to the person at the take out desk for 10 minutes who was absorbed in some task I asked if I was waiting at the right place and I was told by the cashier that I was so I waited another 10 minutes and finally walked out.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Robert S
Kansas City
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The food was good the place was busy and the locals were all enjoying everyone's company. Really liked the atmosphere and the conversations with our waitress.

• Visited September 2012
Wagram
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Very disappointed. Was born and raised in south-central North Carolina and grew up eating pork barbecue. At Wilbur s the very small serving of slaw was watery, literally floating in juice while the equally small serving of potato salad was closer to mashed potatoes with a few lumps. After removing several pieces of bone and more than a few pieces of pure fat, the cue was tasty enough. The hush puppies and provided Wilbur s branded sauce were very good. We arrived at 11:30AM and were greeted promptly, our orders taken and the food delivered very quickly. Unfortunately, after checking on us about a minute after the food was delivered, the waitress never offered to refill our tea (styrofoam cups) until we were finished and ready to leave. Also kind of pricy for what you get. Bottom line: too many un-sung barbecue houses closer to home to rush back to Wilbur s

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Mitch S
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Wilburs is classic NC barbecue”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Wilburs is a great place. I have been going there for more than 20 years. They have been featured in numerous magazines, and many famous people have dined there. Worth the stop!

Visited May 2012