“superb ownwer .”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Goldsboro - Base Area
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Goldsboro
Reviewed August 1, 2014

had a great meeting at this locations , would like to add the owner is very fair about his hotel guest and there reviews about his location , through my visit , I learn that mr harry stands by his word . as a owner of a business , it is very important that owners and management stand by there word. as an owner ,he and his hotel loves to support charity events , I must say he made it clear that god has blessed him to be successful ,so he wanted to add that ,when his guest stay at any of his locations they will be treated with great hospitality . wanted to say this new location would be highly recommended for family and friends , state officials , and reunions , and much more . thanks again to the great ownership of this location.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeffery R
Lyn H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Goldsboro - Base Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2014

Dear Jeffery R,

Thank you so much for your kind words we really appreciate you taking the time to evaluate us and let us know how we are doing. I will be overjoyed to pass your kind remarks on to our owner.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Rooms are very clean and service is super! My family and I enjoyed our stay!! Food is great also! Highly recommend!! Had a Blast! Kids had a great time also. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jelaine N

Dear Jelanie N,

Glad to hear that our rooms were to your expectations, as well as our Service provided by our staff. I will gladly pass on your kind comment to them.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Goldsboro area and providing you with the same great service.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This hotel opened a month ago, and it seems like the construction and design of the building weren't entirely thought out. The staff at this hotel was amazing. I have only glowing things to say about them, but I will say that the facility is not without its quirks.

When I checked in, Tisa at the front desk was helping a guy who had had a couple of issues with his room (door lock not working in the first and refrigerator missing in the second). She was very friendly and professional, and she resolved his problems the best way she could. She was very nice to me as well, and got me checked in with no problems.

The door to my room was hard to close- I had to pull on it with my full weight to close it, and when I got back to my room after my first day at work, the door had not been closed completely after housekeeping left. Everything was fine in my room, and my stuff was all there. When I called the front desk to let them know about the problem, they responded immediately, sending someone up to check the door, and the general manager followed up with me to make sure everything was okay.

The building is designed a little strangely- the pool is at the front of the building instead of the back, so if you go swimming, know that anyone who comes in the front door of the building will be able to see you. The water pressure and temperature in the showers are not great.

However, as I said earlier, the staff is fantastic. Tisa and Christine were friendly and helpful, as was the woman helping with breakfast who dug around in the breakfast supplies to find me some English Teatime tea. The beds are fantastically comfortable.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank LibbyO

Dear Libby O,

I was very happy to hear that you experienced such great service during your stay. I know the staff will appreciate hearing that they are doing a good job and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Unfortunately, even with us being a "NEW" hotel there is still some things that we need to tend too. You will be glad to know that we have fixed the water pressure issue and readjustments on the doors.

We look forward to having you stay with us during your next trip to the area. Take care!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goldsboro
Hampton Inn Goldsboro
Quality Inn Goldsboro
Quality Inn Goldsboro
#7 of 12 in Goldsboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Smithfield Selma/I-95

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Goldsboro - Base Area? Share your experiences!