“Clean and comfortable.”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Goldsboro
Montgomery, New York
“Clean and comfortable.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is well kept and well appointed. Very clean. Desk staff was courteous and helpful. Breakfast was complimentary and had a wide variety of choices. We did not try the pool, but it looked clean and well maintained. The room was immaculate and the beds very comfortable. Pillows in particular were great and I slept as well as I do at home. Price was extremely reasonable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Jillian C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Williamston, North Carolina
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Having stayed here weekly over a four month span, I can honestly say this is one of the best motels I have stayed in and trust me, due to me being in the construction business I have stayed in plenty. Beth, was wonderful, her smile and peppy personality made checking in on Sundays easy. It was nice to walk in and the staff called you by name. They became my family during the week which was great. The rooms were always clean and well stocked. The bed and pillows were super comfortable and the flat screen TV was an added bonus. Great water pressure in the shower unlike most motels. Should I travel to Goldsboro again for business or pleasure, County Inn and Suites will be where I stay. Let me add, I do miss my White Chocolate Chunk-Macadamia Cookies every night. Gained 10 pounds the four months I was there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bertie H
Yonkers, New York
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My aunt told me about this hotel, she should know being a military spouse. I was not disappointed at all. Thank you to all the staff. From checkin to checkout the stay was pleasant,respectful and safe.Very consider of my need for ( a good mattress). I would stay here again as well as have my family stay here. I really enjoyed the space in the suite especially when my family visited. Very fulfilling breakfast(included) even the evening snack really showed that the staff intended to make the stay one you would remember for all the positive reasons. The staff really does all they can to make your stay comfortable and welcoming. Again thanks to everyone! Rev. Emma

Room Tip: The suites are very cozy and roomy and not pricey.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I recently stayed at this property on business. I was a little worried when I pulled up and saw about 20 white commerical vans in the parking lot. My first thought was: transient hotel. And as a traveling single woman, I was a tiny bit alarmed. But the desk clerk was nice and the lobby was clean so I decided to go ahead. I am glad I did. The room was spacious (they upgraded me to a suite) with almost the exact layout of an Embassy Suites property where I stayed in Nashville. The bed was comfy and the room was very clean.

The best news is that the wifi was very fast. I ended up watching Netflix on my iPad with no hangups for the entire evening. It was awesome!

Overall, I will stay there again when business calls. So glad I found this gem in Goldsboro.

Room Tip: Ask the desk for an upgrade - hey, the worst they can do is say no, right?
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Paramus, New Jersey, USA
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stayed at hotel on way down on Wilmington, nc. Very clean, great customer service. Bathrooms need some updates, not bad. Did not have time to see the outdoor pool. Would stay there again when we have a long drive from up north. Close enough to main roads towards Wilmington.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ktdking
fuquay-varina nc
Reviewed May 22, 2013

check in easy nice lobby very clean rooms my price was a great deal for this hotel close to every thing in area lots of food and shopping breakfast was filling many items to choose from hotel staff was very friendly ,freash cookies in every night when we came back from work .very nice place to stay

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank richard c
Franklin, North Carolina
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We chose Goldsboro as a stop on our way to a meeting closer to the coast. Our previous experience with Country Inn and Suites led us to choose this facility. We were not disappointed. The desk clerk went out of his way to be helpful, making recommendations for places to eat. The hotel is attractive and clean, the rooms are large, and the bed is comfortable. Should our travels bring us to this part of the world again, it's my plan to bunk in at this place!! It's easy to see why this facility is rated #1 in Goldsboro on TripAdvisor!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank JimS90
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goldsboro
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Goldsboro - Base Area
Quality Inn Goldsboro
Quality Inn Goldsboro
#7 of 11 in Goldsboro
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kinston

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goldsboro? Share your experiences!