“Great property”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goldsboro
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Goldsboro
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My mom and I traveled to Goldsboro to visit a relative in Hospice. This hotel could not have been a better place to stay. From the moment we checked in we were greeted by friendly employees, including the cleaning staff. The rooms were spotless and spacious, and the complimentary breakfast the next morning hit the spot. I would not hesitate to stay here if I am ever in the Goldsboro area again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank devilduckdiver

Reviewed April 28, 2012

We recently stayed here for 3 nights while visiting friends in the Goldsboro area before heading to the beach. I made reservations online and then called the night we were to arrive to say we wouldn't be there til after 8 pm. When we arrived, the gentleman remembered I had called and checked us in very quickly, got me signed up for the rewards program, and asked if he could do anything else for us. The room was large, very clean and bed comfy and nights quiet. While gone some during the day, our bedding was changed and room and bath tidied up with fresh towels, shampoo, etc filled. Upon checking out we were greeted by the same gentleman with the same friendliness and helpful attitude. I am a state employee and received the discounted rate which made this a really great deal and was completely satisfied with this experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sherri H
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Clean rooms. Professional staff. Super slow internet. Pet fee a Little steep At 20.00.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank telephonegirlboydog
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I stay in alot of hotels throughout the year and this Hotel is truly one of the best. I stayed here recently and had to make a last minute reservation. All that was left was smoking rooms. Bharat remembered me from previous stays and made sure my room was cleaned extra good. I could not even tell it was a smoking room. I really appreciate the extra friendly attitude of all the staff. They always greet you by first name and really make you feel at home. I highly recommend this Hotel if you are in the Goldboro area.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Mike8821061
Reviewed December 21, 2011

i've stayed at this hotel approximately 30 times in the last four years. every time i go to check in the desk clerk knew me by name. the check in process was quick and painless. the customer service was always friendly, with smiles and fresh baked choclate chip cookies(no kidding). The rooms are spacious comfortable and clean. Each room has a large TV, Microwave and Fridge. Almost every time I stayed there was for business, the hotel is quiet and the beds are some of the most confortable that i've slept in; at a hotel. I always enjoyed the Breakfast, it had a large variety from, eggs and sausage, to waflles, to pastries, to yogurt and granola. Breakfast was always good, and plentiful, a wonderful way to start your day. This was one of my favorite stays when away from home; always an excellent experience....Happy Travels!!

Room Tip: Book ahead of time; this hotel fills up pretty fast.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank john w
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I was impressed by the excellent service and friendliness of the staff. The rooms were also very clean.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ljohn73
Reviewed September 10, 2011

I stayed here three months on a business trip. Staff was more than obliging for anything that was needed. We were here during an earhquake, heat wave, and hurricane and the staff were available for any needs that occured.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Tara_C60742
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goldsboro
Hampton Inn Goldsboro
TownePlace Suites Goldsboro
TownePlace Suites Goldsboro
#5 of 12 in Goldsboro
Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Smithfield

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goldsboro? Share your experiences!