“Comfortable stay”

Hampton Inn Goldsboro
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Goldsboro
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. The staff was great and the amenities where great as well. I will stay here again everytime that I come out to visit family in Goldsboro. And I would also recommend this hotel to my business collgues to enjoy the experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed this pass weekend at the hotel for 3 days with out any problems. The staff was wonderful they always had a smile, happy to help us when we needed, they made us feel very welcomed. The place was really clean, the location is great everything you need was in walking distance or took less than 10 mins to drive to. We liked the breakfast(The waffles were my favorite!) I liked the weight room, it had everything i needed to workout.The pool is small but really clean and clear a nice place to just hang out and relax, and lets not forget this place is pet friendly which is a double plus for me since I have 2 small dogs. we'll be staying here again next time we come down but a bigger room is a must when you have 2 big teenage boys like I do. :)

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was an excellent experience for me...Hotel Staff were friendly and the Hotel was in excellent shape...If you needed anything there is a Walmart across the street and excellent eating places close by...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2013

With many trips to Goldsboro, NC, I have made the Hampton Inn my preferred choice do to overall quality of my visit. I always find the rooms clean, the personnel helpful and friendly, and perhaps the best continental breakfast in town.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Our experience here was very postive. Front desk staff were wonderful and helpful. Two room suite was spacious, and we didn't here any noises from outside the room. Beds were super comfy. Outdoor pool was clean. The kids loved it. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Goldsboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear buckeyetraveler75,

Thanks so much for staying with us and posting your fantastic review. It's always nice to get guest feedback especially when it is as positive as yours. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have never had a bad stay at this place. The staff is always pleasant. The prices may seem a little steep but it's a great deal for this area. Some of the other hotels in the area just don't go the distance like the Hampton does!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Goldsboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Keith S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to make your very first TA review about your stays at our hotel. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments.We look forward to serving you here again.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I'm not one to complain about a feature that is included in the price. However, the "eggs" served at the Hampton Inns are honestly disgusting. You know it's bad when my son even said "Oh yeah I remember that their eggs are bad!

On the positive side the staff was all VERY friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and quite and the breakfast other than the eggs was very enjoyable. I'll definately stay at the Hampton Inn again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Goldsboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Stevej74,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your comments. I want you to know that your concerns are our concerns, and I will share your feedback about the eggs with our brand representatives, as the breakfast menu and product choices are in their hands. I'm glad you were happy with other aspects of your stay and hope you will be our guest here again.

Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goldsboro
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goldsboro
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kinston
Hampton Inn Kinston
Hampton Inn Kinston
#1 of 7 in Kinston

Been to Hampton Inn Goldsboro? Share your experiences!