“Autumn at the front desk was extremely accommodating and patient.”

Hampton Inn Goldsboro
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Goldsboro
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Autumn at the front desk was extremely accommodating and patient.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Best hotel in Goldsboro by far! I had to book at another hotel the other night bc Hampton was full. It was the same price as Hampton but the rooms were NOT of Hampton quality. Ran into a snag with the third party that I booked the room with. It was a mess! but the front desk staff was amazing. She actually got on the phone with the vendor and changed the non-refundable date without a change fee. Autumn is the best!

Room Tip: I booked through a third party and it was a nightmare. Book through the hotel. Saves you headache.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Goldsboro, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience in Goldsboro here. I'm sorry about the booking frustration you encountered, and glad that Autumn was able to make things right for you. I'll make sure she is recognized for her performance and your mention of her. We all hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Waldorf, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

My weekend of Feb. 8-10, 2013 was a great one at this hotel. Starting at check-in with Ms Nikki at the front desk, she greeted me a smile and she had doggie treats for my Chloe. I had a king size bed that was oh so soft. Room was excellent. Very clean and my bathroom was big. Frig, coffee maker and microwave. Now top this, Applebees's was walking distance, so all I had to do was eat and drink. no driving. There were other dogs there but you would not have known if you didn't run in to them in the elevator or lobby. Very quiet. Breakfast was also great. I have no complaints about this hotel. I will be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for making your very first TA review about your recent stay with us. Nikki is a terrific member of our team who inspires all of us to do our best with every guest (two and four legged alike!) every day. I'll be sure she gets the positive recognition she deserves for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to welcoming you and Chloe back the next time you are in town.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Came from New Mexico, and I must say that I wish all Hampton Inn properties were this amazing. Exemplary staff, great, fresh breakfast, and some of the cleanest rooms I have seen in a public facility. Definitely staying there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton brand, and for staying with us recently. We know you have a lot of hotels to choose from and want all our guests to be happy they decided to stay with us. We really appreciate your kind words and 5 star rating, and hope you will be our guest again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Awesome staff very,friendly and nice clean rooms. Very happy with the place! The service was excellent as was the food. Definitely will stay there again and recommend to friends and family traveling in that area. Thank you for an excellent stay.

• Stayed June 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write your review and recommendation of our hotel. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and look forward to serving you again the next time you are here.
Pikeville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

The most outstanding customer service ever experienced at a hotel, rooms were very nice and exceptionally clean. The staff was very knowledgable about the local area and what it offered. The comp breakfast was very fresh, especially the coffee. We were traveling thru from Ohio and I can say it was a pleasure staying there, we will def stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Trentwomack
Thanks for choosing our hotel for your recent stop in Goldsboro. Everyone here wants all our guests to have a great experience here, and we really appreciate your kind words and recognition of jobs well done by our team. I hope you will be our guest again soon.
Saint Pauls, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Everybody was very friendly and all the staff provided great service. Hotel is in a great location, close to the base and within walking distance if you want to get something to eat. I stay in Goldsboro two to three times a year and have found the place for me.

Room Tip: I have stayed at others in the area and this was the best.
1 Thank bossdog56
Thank you very much for your many visits and nice review. I'm glad you know you can count on us for a comfortable and enjoyable stay, and look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again soon.
Goldsboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

This Hampton is one of the friendliess I have ever stayed at. Every staff member that we have came across made it a point to speak to us. Front desk very helpful with directions. Excellant location. I will always stay at this hotel when I am in town. Thank you to the staff for making us feel very welcomed to Goldsboro.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mrs A
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Goldsboro, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you very much for your nice review and rating of our hotel. We know you have a lot of hotels to choose from and we want all our guests to be happy they decided to stay with us. We like taking care of our guests, and really appreciate your kind words about our team. We look forward to welcoming you back and thanking you in person the next time you are here.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goldsboro
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goldsboro
#7 of 11 in Goldsboro
Hampton Inn Kinston
Hampton Inn Kinston
#1 of 6 in Kinston

Been to Hampton Inn Goldsboro? Share your experiences!