Brittons Farm
$402
$311
$145
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
$107
MGallery
  • Room Service
$180
$171
All reviewsbreakfast is servedsky tvnespresso machinesofa bedunderfloor heatingbreakfast brought to our roomshort drivegreat start to the daymaster suitesurrounding countrysidethank you for a lovelywonderful retreatstayed here for nightsbath robes and slippersbiscuitsstunning locationlonger stay
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. We were delighted with the location, cleanliness, service and quality. We were served 'butler style' breakfast each morning by Petra who was always so cheerful, the breakfast was wonderful and after eating it we did not eat again until evening meal. Fred was away, but Helen ran the place so smoothly. The room was delightful and it was a pleasure to return after being out each day. On arrival we were served with home made scones with cream and jam. We would have stayed on for another night but the 5 rooms were all taken. Anyone staying here will not be disappointed, it is set in such tranquil surroundings. Cannot rate the place enough. Book it and enjoy!! Well done Helen, Petra and Eleanor for giving us a perfect break.

Room Tip: Only 5 rooms to choose from but I believe each of them are of the same quality. We stayed in a deluxe double (I think it was called that) and it had a heated wet room, bathrobes, slippers, coffee making facilities, fridge. I do not think you would be disappointed by any room.
2  Thank Tdixon50
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Wow what a lovely place . My husband took me here for a surprise weekend and what a perfect choice it was. The location is lovely and peaceful. The room was beautiful and clean with everything in it you could possibly want. The owners Helen and Fred were the perfect hosts. Breakfast was excellent.Very worthy of its five stars.Loved the soft music that was played into the garden that's a really nice touch.Helen arranged for champagne and flowers to be in the room on arrival . Helen and Fred were so helpful ,thank you for that .You should feel very proud of what you have achieved .

1  Thank rose1030
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This boutique B&B is excellent! 5 star accommodation and 5 star service. The surrounding area is awesome and you are only 10 minutes from the centre of beautiful Bath.
Breakfast is served with a flourish and is so good you do not need to eat lunch!

Room Tip: The Cottage has loads of space so if you are travelling with children you would get a little more privacy, but all the accommodation is fantastic.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Hilary S
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this luxurious place for 2 nights. We left this morning and were very sad to go. Our room was massive and very clean. I love the white and stark decor and they have put a lot of work into the upkeep and renovations of the property. The bed was very comfortable and was like a dream to fall into at night. We were fortunate to have a massive bath in the bathroom and I felt like royalty pampering myself with all the amenities from The White Company and Multon Brown of London.
The breakfast was amazing and i loved the attention to detail with everything from the white tablecloth to the lemon wedge cut into an elegant shape. Helen is an amazing cook! Helen and Fred the hosts are very professional and even did our washing free of charge.
I would recommend this B&B to everyone and we will come back one day.
This place should be called a resort and not a bed and breakfast. Nicest place I have stayed overseas and one of the best places my husband and I have ever stayed in. We have stayed all over the world and this place was just brilliant and so relaxing.

Thank you Helen and Fred a million times!

Room Tip: Try the scrambled eggs with fresh salmon for breakfast it is out of this world good and very healthy!
1  Thank SusannahPK
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Starting with a very friendly welcome to a lengthy chat with the owner in the morning, the stay was excellent. A very well appointed room with good bathroom facilities, Sky TV and FABULOUS food.

If you need somewhere to lay your head and need the bestvstart to the day, then this is the place for you.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business