“Regional mgr. Rick Clark Restaurant no.331”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #27 of 245 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family and I eat at O'charley s 1 or 2 times weekly. We have always had a pleasant experience. However, on July 9 2013, my party was waiting on our favorite server, as we often do, when a manager (Elaine Tucker) came up to the hostess and proceeded to chew her out for not having us seated yet. Our server had literally just walked in. It was our choice not to be seated yet. Tucker talked so hatefully to the hostess, who by the way was doing an excellent job, that it even made me and my party uncomfortable. Tucker embarrassed the hostess in front of several customers when she hadn't done anything wrong. Tucker acted unprofessional and disrespectful to her subordinates. Tucker may need to take a class on when, where, and especially how, to speak to her employees. Thanks for reading. Costner62@gmail.com

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I went here for a date night a few months ago. When seated, we noticed that the dishes were dirty. We requested new dishes, but after seeing it, we decided to go somewhere else.

Yesterday we went back for my husband's birthday. We were seated and again, we had dirty dishes. We requested new ones and the waiter brought a plate back and looked at and said, "Here's a new, clean one for you" and it was filthier than the first dish he took away!

Don't get me wrong, we love O'Charley's and I understand that having ONE dirty dish is going to happen every once in a while. But for it to happen TWICE and then we get "new" plates and they are also dirty? That's just ridiculous and utterly disgusting.

Let's just say that it's no wonder their rating is a little above a 96. We won't be eating at this location ever again.

1  Thank kerriqueen
Reviewed March 9, 2013

we stopped in one thursday night, its our date night. the staff was just ok, nothing to brag about. food took some time to get to us. we would good back if it was free, but not anytime soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service, selections and great tasting food. The management is attentive and the servers are as well.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food was mediocre and was thrown on the plate without any consideration for presentation. Service was marginal.