“Pasta cooked to death”

Add it.
Villa-Roma Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 239 Restaurants in Gastonia
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Pasta was well over cooked, food was microwaved not baked. I don't call this Italian food. My first impression was to correct the hostess who said hi JUST 2. And the JUST 3 to the people behind us. How many people is enough. Just 10.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I'm sorry but this is the worst presentation of Italian food I have ever had, anywhere. The pasta was mushy and garlic was not present in any of the food, neither was oregano or basil... really?

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I've been eating here for almost 40 years and remember when they were a new business. The food is wonderful and everyone should try a salad with their homemade Blue Cheese Dressing. This is the only place I have ever had blue cheese that I like.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

This place don't look like much but the food is pretty good. I've eaten here a few times and have not been disappointed.

Reviewed February 13, 2009

Best pizza in town. Can't be beat! If you are a Portofino's fan then try Villa Roma. Just as good but not greasy.

1  Thank ellemo