“Best BBQ in Gastonia. I went here all the time in high school and I still stop to grab some when I am passing through...”

Kyle Fletcher's BBQ & Catering
Ranked #3 of 234 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 17, 2010

Best BBQ in Gastonia. I went here all the time in high school and I still stop to grab some when I am passing through. It doesn't look like much, but it's good eats.

Gastonia
“Great BBQ - The Best”
Reviewed August 9, 2009

The BBQ sandwich is huge and is the best in the state. Onion rings are also fantastic. I highly recommend. Also the price is very inexpensive. Closed on Sun and Mon.

North Carolina
“Best BBQ in NC”
Reviewed April 7, 2009

We love Kyle's BBQ. I think we eat there at least once a week. The food is cheap (but delicious), the people are friendly and the bbq is the best around. They are prompt with to go orders and very quick when dining in. We love Kyle's and recommend it to anyone who is passing through the area.

2 Thank nctraveler42
Gastonia, NC
“One of our favorite places for barbecue and hamburgers”
Reviewed December 29, 2008

Barbecue is great and the hamburgers are to die for. My husband and I usually order a barbecue and a hamburger and split because they are both so good that it is hard to choose. Onion rings are also outstanding.

2 Thank pialane

Been to Kyle Fletcher's BBQ & Catering? Share your experiences!