“Best BBQ”

Kyle Fletcher's BBQ & Catering
Ranked #4 of 245 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This unassuming spot looks more like a car parts shop than a BBQ joint, but the smoke behind the building gives diners a clue of what they are going to enjoy. Easily the best BBQ in this mean little town just west of Charlotte. Unusual cole slaw with a blast of BBQ sauce will surprise all but the locals. Great shredded pork and beef. Ribs are, IMHO, are just ok. Tasty, real French fries, baked sweet potatoes are a nice option. Wonderful, fast service!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

These guys catered a dinner I atttended. Traditional BarBQue. It was very good. Sometimes catered food leaves a some to be desired but not with Kyle Fletcher. Can't comment on price but we had a large group and the food was very good.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I can't say anything bad about Kyle's, they go out of their way to make you happy. Burgers are the best of any place in Gastonia. BBQ, pulled pork or beef all very good, hush puppies can't be beat. The service is wonderful, the girls are great.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I don't know what's going on here or why it's so popular. I moved to Gastonia a year ago and everyone said Fletcher's was great BBQ. I have to say it's not good at all and I haven't been back. I drive to Mac's speed shop in Charlotte or make it myself rather than go back to Fletchers. The worst thing of all was the slaw. I've lived in NC my whole life and never had slaw like that. I was amazed that you screw slaw up but they somehow managed to do that. It's some kind of mush with red sauce in it...I'm not really sure it's just terrible.

2  Thank TheRealBillBrasky
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The decor is not why people come to Kyle Fletchers, however the BBQ and the sauce is hard to top! You will enjoy the food and want to buy some more to take home.

1  Thank AEN524

Been to Kyle Fletcher's BBQ & Catering? Share your experiences!