“YUMMMM....CAKE”

Berrys Bakery & Eatery
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Gastonia
Description: Berry's Bakery is a taste bakery. We make all of our cakes cookies and pies from scratch from our traditional family recipes. We have been in business proudly since 1988 and have appreciated the support of Gastonia over the years. We are known in the community for our Brown Sugar Cookies and our Vanilla Buttercream Layer cake (Wedding Cake). One bite of our pound cakes will send you right down memory lane to grandmas house. Stop in and speak to Mr Berry.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had my wedding cake made from here! LOVE the traditional wedding cake, the red velvet and the italian creme!!!!! They are all sooo good! The homemade cheese circles (not sure the name) are great too!!! This place can get you addicted to sweets! Sam was great and down to earth. I would visit here every day if I didn't gain 20 pounds a week from it!

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Berry's Bakery has been a great place for my wife for awhile now. The bakery made our wedding cake and anniversary cakes. He is always kind and for some reason always slips me an extra cookie! Just a great place for sweets!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I've been going to Berry's from day one. The brown sugar cookies are the signature item, but the oatmeal raisin are my favorite; as close to my grandmother's as anyone has ever come.