“Great place to hang out”
Review of Zoe's Coffee House - CLOSED

Zoe's Coffee House
las vegas
“Great place to hang out”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I have only had coffee/tea but i think its a cool place. Nice and comfortable to either read or have a talk. Service is very fast and friendly. Nice selection of beverages.

• Visited April 2014

Gastonia, North Carolina
“It's not Central Perk, but it's perfect for us.”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

In the tv show Friends the group had Central Perk, we have Zoe's. In the heart of downtown Gastonia, Across from the courthouse is a funky little coffee shop. It's eclectic from the decor to the customers as well as what they are drinking or eating! This is usually our "YAY, we made it through the week. HAPPY FRIDAY" place to go! It's busy at times, but not crowded. I am vegan. Yummy desserts to eat even for me, my daughter loves the big fat muffins! My gluten/dairy free friend has choices too. In all honesty this is not a cheap place for a cuppa...but this is 2014 and we Americans pay for our coffee fix no matter where we go. I think it's a fair price. Do I want it to become a BIG, BUSY place. Uhm no. It's perfect just as it is. Lawyers popping in, artists too, and did I mention...they have beer and spirits? Yep...that's not my thing really. Oh, and the management keeps things happening. Open mic night, stitcher, hookers night, (yep crochet and knitters welcome), movie nights, etc. etc.

Visited February 2014