“Wish we had stayed in!”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Cocoa, Florida
“Wish we had stayed in!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

We had been to this Applebee's before, but either the quality had deteriorated or our taste and expectations had gone up.
The beer was flat, the food less than average, the atmosphere not so enticing.... but at least our waitress was nice.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Renate1111

“Food was horrible!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

the server started out nice, however, she changed very quickly when my burger came out 10 min after my family got their food! It was cold and had no flavor. How hard is it to cook a burger? My fiance's steak was dry and topped with a horrible sauce. Will never go back to this location again. Other loacations have much better food and service.

2 Thank Laurenlena
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Dried food on my knife, and even drier hamburger!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

The family and I took a late lunch/ early dinner Sunday at our local Applebee's. It was around 3pm and very few people were in the restaurant (i now know why)
Our waitress took our drink order and never came back! After 10 mins or so the bar maid told us she would take our order. When our food came, my hamburger was burned and very dry ( I ordered it pink ) My wife was very unhappy with her meal as well. And to top it off my knife had big chunks of dried food on it. All this for the low low price of $33.15 plus tip!
I will never darken their door again. Too many good places to eat in town to settle for over cooked junk.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank 11matt11
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Cold Food & Bad Service...............”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

Went there one Friday night to try the new menu the restaurant was dark and gloomy. I ordered the Chicken Parmesan Stacker let me tell you the food was cold and undercooked the vegetables was hard and not cook. I hate to return food because you have no idea what can be done to your food in the kitchen area. Will never go back..........

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank macktj
Akron, Ohio
“Don't eat here.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

We arrived for dinner - party of 8 in family including one small child. It was 10:00 pm on a Saturday night, July 16, 2011. We were vacationing in the area and some were only in the mood for a sandwich on this evening. We were seated quickly, I thought.
We ordered triplets, 2 for 20's (sirloins with appetizer), one margarita, sliders, fries, two salads, and Cokes. The service was not even minimum. Everyone who tasted the margarita says it was lousy. Everything went downhill from there. Others in my party actually got stressed out from this experience. Most of the food was poor. One salad never arrived. My steak and onion rings were OK, I must say. But the wife's was junk, I found out later. Why didn't they say anything while we were there? The bill came to 100 bucks. Even left a cash tip of 15%. I guess we were all just too tired to fight.

• Visited July 2011