“great spicy tilapia”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #142 of 241 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 14, 2014

good prices.. a little loud but it is a bar kinda environment.. good prices and pretty decent speed of service.. the spicy tilapia has a really good flavor and I love the rolls. Servers are not out of the way friendly but they are not rude either.

2  Thank William L

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Steak is good. The rolls are unbeatable! Fun for kids too. Family place for birthdays! Sometimes they have a wait but it is not as bad other places around gastonia.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have eaten here on several occasions with a pleasant dining experience each time. The steaks are consistently good for both Filets and strips. The only complaint is the staff celebrates the patrons birthday with an irritate chant and whoop. I will return again in the near future.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

What separates this restaurant from the usual chains is the service. The menu is big, reasonably priced, and includes ribs, steaks, burgers, salads, chicken, and special deals. The atmosphere is a little loud but perfect for a casual Saturday night dinner. My husband enjoyed his grilled pork chops (even though he ate a LOT of the complimentary peanuts beforehand) and my steak salad was big and delicious. A few moments after bringing our food, our server informed me that the person watching dishes coming out of the kitchen thought my steak should have looked better and that they were cooking me another (I took home for next day). In addition to the peanuts (the kind you shell), we were also given a basket of soft, buttery rolls after ordering our meals. Side salads are included with most of the meals in addition to a nice selection of sides. Tiffany M was our server and she exceeded our expectations with her prompt service and attention to detail. We did not have to wait for a table (at 6 pm) and it did not appear that anyone waited for longer than 10 minutes.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

First off they would not take the coupon we got in the mail.
Second was the steak quality was very poor and took a long time to arrive.
We have been to several Logan Roadhouse Restaruants and this is the first one that I will tell everyone I know to stay away from.

1  Thank ScubaRock