“Best Chinese Food Anywhere”

Golden Palace Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 245 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have had Chinese food in a lot of locations, but this is the very best I have ever had. I used to go there late at night by myself, and the staff would be having their own dinner before I left. Occasionally, they would share something with me that they were having, something not on the menu. Sometimes they would just cut up an orange for me. Either one was a lovely gesture and one I very much appreciated. They made me feel welcome rather than making me feel that I was intruding on their meal. Again, the food is the absolute BEST.

1  Thank Brown_Eyes1121

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Overall this place has good food and service. I drive past at least two other Chinese restaurants to get here.

3  Thank SOAangel
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This restaurant has been a fixture in Gastonia for many years. The food is usually ok to very good, but not particularly creative, as Chinese food goes.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The title says it all. This is some delicious food and the service is always good. I have been coming here as long as I can remember. My dad used to take me, and now I take my little sister.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Yes I consider myself a Chinese food expert because I'm Chinese and order Chinese food where ever I travel. The Golden Palace food preparation is excellent. I've eaten there many times and have ordered numerous dishes and am always well satisfied. Generous portions and service is always good and fast.

Ate there this evening and had the scallops in garlic sauce. One of my favorites.

1  Thank RSpicer

Been to Golden Palace Restaurant? Share your experiences!