“One of our favorites for lunch”
Review of Rodi Med-American Grill - CLOSED

Rodi Med-American Grill
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Charlotte, North Carolina
“One of our favorites for lunch”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The food is presented and prepared very creatively. The menu changes fairly frequently and the lunch and dinner specials are very good too. The deserts.... don't get me started I am trying very hard to keep my weight down.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank AEN524

Gastonia, North Carolina
“I went for the music and should have stopped there”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have had 3 visits to this place. Once I called in an order for aside salad $6 I got about a cup of salad greens and with 2 slices of apples and some blue cheese and a cheese plate $10 or $12 which was cubes of cheddar and coby-jack with some pepperidge farm crackers really I should have stopped at Walmart and grabbed lunch for 3 dollars! I said I would never go back but I did against my better judgement I agreed to go with a friend I got the Baked Penne– Penne pasta layered with our homemade tomato sauce, spinach, herbed ricotta, mushrooms and mozzarella then baked until golden –which was 15.00 which was not served with anything other than some bread....It was so bad I asked for some more tomato sauce because it was sooooooo dry I would say I ate 1/4 of it. Even when I asked for sauce and didn't eat most of it no one asked if I enjoined my meal...I would say that is because they knew and didn't want to do anything about it. OK so I went again and said I would only have drinks. Everyone else was ordering food so I thought what the heck I will order the Antipasto Platter which was all canned products with some pepperoni for 13.50 really you couldn't at least freshly roast some red peppers and give some toast points with the goats cheese instead of pepperidge farm crackers. This is what Gastonia calls upscale dinning. I will go again but I will not eat there I will go with friends on Friday night and have a couple of drinks and hear the local music.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank oaktownlaura
Cramerton, North Carolina
“good but expensive.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

we only go here for very special occasions like my wife's birthday because she likes it so good.they have live music some nights the food is good nice atmosphere,but out of my price range.

Visited October 2012
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
“The best of Gastonia”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have a client nearby that I have done work for for the last 12 years so I spend a good amount of time here. Finding a good non-chain restaurant in this area is nearly impossible. I more or less discovered Rodi by accident. It was a fortunate accident. A good wine list, sophisticated cuisine and friendly service add up to a superior dining experience

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Ed N
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Our neighborhood staple”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Above average all the way around. The specials offer the best value. Everything on the menu is great. Some items may be a bit pricey. Service is consistent.

Visited November 2012