“Won't eat here again”

Cuisines: American
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
“Won't eat here again”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I ordered the whiting dinner. Not sure what kind of breading they use. It looked like a sheath. Never had whiting cooked like that. Didn't taste much like the whiting I was used to either. So I'm not really sure it WAS whiting. Also, I DID hear one of the cashier's admonishing the cook about it. She said, "No! WHITING!" as if he'd cooked the wrong fish. Then I noticed people who came in after me getting their food and leaving. Eventually she looked over and said it would be a little bit longer for my food. Okay...

• Visited October 2013

Gastonia
“NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I live close to this restaurant and I have been there many times. Everything that I have ordered has been Yummy. The prices are low but the food is high quality.... You just can't beat it....PERIOD!!!

• Visited August 2013
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Chicken King is the best! Try the Gastonia location ask for Dimitrios!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Take our recording artists and clients here from out of town! We are regulars usually order a 6 piece chicken wing dinner! Normally they throw in 7 pieces. The fish & shrimp dinners are great! Try the fried perch plate some days they have tilapia. Hotdogs beat anybody's around and you can't go wrong on the cheeseburgers and fries basket!

• Visited June 2013
Thank Whip Cash Recor... E
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Average chicken below average everything else”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Chicken supposed to be the best well, it does not measure up average to below at best. Sides had no taste. Food left a lump in stomach and don't believe I will be back

• Visited May 2012

Been to chicken king? Share your experiences!