“Good”

Good for: Families with children
Gastonia, NC
“Good”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was there for their "soft opening", and enjoyed it very well. Wait staff was attentive; food was hot and tasty; decor was very attractive, and there was an overall willingness to please. Good experience in the restaurant, but location sometimes makes it difficult to get out/in if you have to cross traffic to do so. Other than that, good restaurant and fantastic ownership who also owns the drugstore next door.

• Visited December 2012

Suwanee, GA 30024
“Modern European Style”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is not American Pizza by any means. I don't mean that as a bad thing - one must simply know going in that this is a different kind of pizza place. After a long day at the ballpark we had the Bronx Bomber and the Wild Mushroom. They were 10" in size and were prepared with fresh ingredients. It was a nice experience but seemed more like a snack - meaning that it did not begin to fulfill our appetites. Brixx certainly was not what I expected and we'll not return but don't let that stop you from visiting.

• Visited September 2013
Coastal
“Substandard service”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice place, but; don't be wowed by the fancy decor. The service and the food were beyond terrible. I like to give this place a minus -1 integer as a 1 is too generous.

We had absent minded server during our visit. The only way I was able to get my server’s attention to get a drink refill or any other request was to wave my arms like a SOS distress signal to come by my table. Bar manager seemed nonchalant when I addressed my concerns. Something in my meal was spoiled or not cooked thoroughly made me sick to my stomach shortly after I left which felt like I had the flu.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Herr M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service sucks”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Called in pizza. Wasn't ready almost an hour later. Bar mgr said that sounds great when I told him I was calling upper mgmt. Place sucks

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank rickwhit
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Excellent Pizza!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We have eaten here several times. I can not speak to any item on the menu but pizza. I order a different pizza every time I visit this restaurant. The pizza is extremely tasty and the crust is always the right portion of crispiness vs. softness. I have never had an over or under cooked pizza. The variety of pizza is good as well. Beer selection is satisfactory for all palettes. This establishment is also good for family dining as well and has a nice outdoor seating area.

• Visited May 2013