“Excellent Pizza!”

Cuisines: American
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Excellent Pizza!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We have eaten here several times. I can not speak to any item on the menu but pizza. I order a different pizza every time I visit this restaurant. The pizza is extremely tasty and the crust is always the right portion of crispiness vs. softness. I have never had an over or under cooked pizza. The variety of pizza is good as well. Beer selection is satisfactory for all palettes. This establishment is also good for family dining as well and has a nice outdoor seating area.

• Visited May 2013

Clover, South Carolina, United States
“Very nice Pizza Place!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went there for a birthday party , 15 of us sat together, excellent service, for was wonderful! Even got some free samples of Shock Top beer, that was awesome! Our server told us he had only been doing serving only three weeks, he was awesome to handle that big crowd! He was a pro! Great food , awesome service!

Visited May 2013
Mt. Holly
“Don't eat the gluten free pizza”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Twice I have ordered a gluten free pizza to go, and twice I have received a gluten pizza. The second time I had such a violent reaction that if I had been able to get to my phone, I would have called for an ambulance. When I emailed them about this, I got a blow off email. No mention of re-training the staff, education about gluten, etc. You could not pay me to eat there again.

1 Thank jlm5779
Dubuque, Iowa
“Fun pizzas but not a great gluten free choice”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I couldn't eat the gluten free pizza I got so my meal was disappointing but the rest of the family loved their food. Servers were fine and kids enjoyed the chalkboard wall. Not a cheap restaurant but interesting choices.

Shelby, North Carolina
“Good thin pizza”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Brixx is a chain, but this is the first one of been to. The pizza is very good, but very very thin. The waitress brought a hunk of dough to the 8 year old, and told him he could mold it into any shape he wanted. When he was done she had it baked! The dough itself was quite tasty. There was also also a drawing paper and crayons.