“Not very clean or composed but the bed was comfy.”
Review of Super 8 Gastonia

Super 8 Gastonia
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Reviewed January 23, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
NE_Ramada_Charlotte, General Manager at Super 8 Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Reviewed November 18, 2012

The breakfast there is not very good. I stay there often and like the staff and the location but without Internet I will stay somewhere else. I have been there almost every week since April. I don't care about the breakfast, but I can't stay there if the Internet isn't fixed. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hotel itself and room were fine. Location is great...was able to walk to restaurants and shopping on Franklin Blvd (although there are no crosswalks and sometimes no sidewalks). Staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint was a billing matter, which I still would like resolved.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8gastonia, Manager at Super 8 Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've stayed at various Super 8s in several States; most of them I would rate at 2½ to 3 stars. The best one in recent memory is the one on Tunnel Road in Asheville, NC. I stayed there in October 2010 and would rate it at 3½ stars. The worst (so far) is the one in Gastonia, about which this review is written. I was there for one night only, but would definitely have not stayed any longer.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I wish I could give a negative rating. I spent 10min the room and went to a different hotel. I was not about to put my dog, or my baby in that room over night. The room was dirty, smelled of smoke, and sewage. Very run down. No grass for my dog to walk or pee in.....found razors in the parking lot and rusty nails. surprised my car didn't get a flat.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2012

When passing though all I expect is a clean room, clean sheets and friendly service.
Mission accomplished.
We arrived just as a thunderstorm had knocked out cable and internet service, but that wasn't why we were there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family