“Excellent Steaks!” 5 of 5 bubbles

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 229 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Excellent Steaks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Somehow we got a coupon for Longhorn and decided to use it. I ordered one of the specialty steaks, the parmesan-crusted one. It was absolutely fabulous. They cooked it perfectly. The service was great. Our waitress was regularly at our table checking on us to be sure we were taken care of. The wait was non-existent to be seated and about average to get our order. The upsetting thing is that this restaurant recently burned. I sincerely hope that they restore the damage and reopen. Otherwise, there will not be a Longhorn very close to us anymore.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jeanne T

Dallas, North Carolina
“Upgraded the Building Should have Upgraded the Management”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

My Wife and I visited the Restaurant after the renovation was complete (We used to frequent it often before the upgrade) The first thing I noticed was the atmosphere had changed drastically not a Plus. We ordered and got our meal mine was not what I had ordered and when I sent it back the Manager came out and was very Rude and sarcastic ,I'm the customer not one of your employee's you don't come at me with attitude. Go if you want but beware of bad manners and Anger management

North Carolina
“Lunchtime in Gastonia”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Longhorn Steakhouse is a good place for lunch (or dinner) in Gastonia. While it is a chain restaurant it retains a personable local atmosphere. The lunchtime Soup and Sandwich combos are the best value. For soup the chili is recommended. It is a full bodied spicy chili with great flavor. Service has always been prompt, professional, and friendly. Decor is totally Western with paintings, statues, and cowboy gear. Restaurant is conveniently located just off of I85 on Cox Road.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank TheRodg
“Longhorn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

When you walk in, you think of how well the place is decorated. Great atmosphere. Food and service is excellent as well.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank yelladog4
athens,greece
“drink prices on the menu please!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012