“Our favorite steak house.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #41 of 245 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We love the steaks considering the prices. We do miss the house salad dressing which has been our favorite. That's why it didn't get a 5 rating.

1  Thank James S

Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Longhorn prepares your steak the way you order it unlike the competition. I order Flo's filet off the low calorie menu and it's divine. The service is good and I like the draft beer selections.

1  Thank JuJu49er
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Wonderful food (I love the bread!) and beautiful decor! This is one of my favorite places to dine.

1  Thank Effie Y
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Nothing bad, nothing good. I had a hamburger that was ordinary.

3  Thank Bulldog82
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We visited Longhorn Steakhouse for my mother-in-laws birthday. We did call ahead seating, and thank goodness we did as there were people everywhere, which was a major issue given there was no where to wait! If the Fire Marshall had stopped by, I am absolutely certain they would have cleared the place out! Anyway, after we were seated, we placed our orders and waited on the food to arrive. The speed of service is exactly what you would expect at a Longhorn, so no surprises there. There were 9 of us and our orders were steak and/or chicken. Every steak was either overcooked or undercooked. None of them were prepared correctly. The side items and salads were fine. The waitress did a good job keeping our drinks filled and she chatted with us for a minute or two as time permitted. When visiting Gastonia, we won't make it a point to go back there. We'll go to another steakhouse.

1  Thank DLF65