“The queso”

Cuisines: Mexican
Charlotte, North Carolina
“The queso”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Order the arroz con pollo. It's the best around with fresh veggies and super good queso. The service here is superb.

Gastonia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Margaritias!”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Fiesta Margarita's has become one of my favorite places to eat in Gastonia. I like the pollo loco, the quesadillas, and the margaritas. My husband recommends the steak fajitas, the arroz con pollo, and the homemade sangria! Good food at a good price!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Melissa_LH
North Carolina
“Best Mexican in Town (Food and Service)”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I have been to the majority of all the Mexican Restaurants in Gastonia and this one is by far the best. I eat here at least once a week, but I would eat there more if my colleagues and spouse would let me!

• Visited August 2011