“Fantastic food!”
Review of Freeman's Pub

Freeman's Pub
Ranked #98 of 239 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: American, Irish
Description: Irish Pub 704-671-4PUB (4782) Accepts all major credit cards Lunch Dinner Drinks Walk-ins welcome Good for groups or parties Good for children Takeaway Table service
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Wings were incredible, tried the Jameson's sauce. Steak sandwich was equally good. We WILL be back, especially for the wings!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Food is simple, but NOT bar food, more like tavern quality. Full bar and entertaining and friendly staff. Live music. Great place to unwind.

1  Thank Mark F
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I got the irish nachos one sunday afternoon and not only was this mountain of smothered home made "chips" delicious but for around $3 I got so full I even had to take half of it home! Well actually ate it on the way home.
Great price, Large portion of quality home styled food.
I however no longer drink but when I did they had a great selection of brew at good prices, too.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is a great local spot! If you are looking for food they have a menu with burgers, wings, sandwiches, and a few other items. They have a fantastic beer selection and they really know their stuff. My husband regularly says, " I like this.... what do you recommend?" and the staff does a great job. It is locally owned and if you go on any kind of regular basis they get to know you and what you like. It's like my own version of Cheers! We don't really go for the late night scene, but more of a happy hour/dinner.

Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Tried this place when town was having an event for the 4th. It has potential to be a lot better but the crowd seems a little rough around the edges for my taste. I had the steak sandwich and it was actually very good. My wife had the pub burger and hers was terrible. It was overcooked and the bun was very cold, like it had been in a refrigerator.

Been to Freeman's Pub? Share your experiences!