Message from TripAdvisor:
TripAdvisor has grounds to investigate that individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this property may have attempted to interfere with traveler reviews and/or the Popularity Index for this property. Please take this into consideration when researching your travel plans. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess traveler reviews.

“TERRIBLE. FOUND CRACK PIPE”

Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Gastonia
“TERRIBLE. FOUND CRACK PIPE”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We thought everything was ok. first thing we noticed when we pulled up was party animals. do high they could barely function. we went up stairs to our room, the whole staircase smelled like a dead body. we finally got to the room, and there is ashes all over the carpet. sheets are dirty.
& WE FOUND A CRACK PIPE, WITH CRACK IN IT UNDER A CHAIR CUSHION.
most pathetic hotel ever!
DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN.

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank cherokeelovee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I stayed here about a week ago & it was horrible. We were travelling down to Georgia from Canada & this was one of the pit stops en route. The room was pretty cheap so I didn't expect a lot. They were refurbishing the main lobby so I was hopeful but when I got to our room, I quickly realized I was in for a bad night. The carpet was filthy, the room smelt of smoke (the smell even blew out from the air conditioning unit) & there was a lot of noise ALL through the night. I'm glad I had my dog (one of the reasons I chose this hotel) as I would have felt even more unsafe otherwise, however we couldn't get him to stop barking because there was people outside our room & hanging around outside until 4.30am. I would not recommend staying here, look for somewhere else nearby.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank AmyW2705

Travelers are raving about these Gastonia hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gastonia
Comfort Suites
Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia
Courtyard Charlotte Gastonia
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Gastonia
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross

Been to Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain? Share your experiences!