“In keeping with the standards that we have come to know of...”

Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Gilbert
“In keeping with the standards that we have come to know of...”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

In keeping with the standards that we have come to know of the Days Inn chain, this particular facility could be improved upon . We realize it is an older hotel but standard upgrades in the bathroom and the grounds outside would set this facility apart from its neighboring competition.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
HAVELOCK
Reviewed January 9, 2013

front desk personnel were friendly, well dressed and helpful. lobby was clean and well lighted.area outside the inn was clean and well lighted at night. i have stayed at this inn on numberous occiasions. this is a great inn for the price. i will contiinue to stay here in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Rogersville
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stopped here to get a little rest before traveling home. Had been on an all night flight with layovers and delays so I wanted to get a little sleep before driving the 4 hr trip home.

The Manager at the desk was friendly enough. But from there it goes down hill! I just went straight to bed and when I woke up went straight to shower. While washing my hair I brought my arm back down and cut my elbow pretty bad on a broken soap holder that had a handle that had been broken off. This should have been repaired!!!!! The ceiling had water damage that had been piece repaired but had not been completed. This room should not have been rented. The tv did not seem to have connection to service. Management did take the time to help bandage me up but offered no discount or offer to have me checked out with a doctor. I went to the doctor the next day and was told it should have been stitched up right away. I had to get a tetanus shot as well as Hepatitis shot. I will have to wait to find out the total cost a defective shower cost me. Final take,
Pick another place to stay!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Gastonia hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We requested a non-smoking room but our room was located in the same hallway as smoking rooms so the smell permeated our room as well. It smelled awful. When we finally went to sleep, it was like the people in the room next door were talking and watching television in our room. That is how thin the walls were. I was exhausted the next morning.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gastonia
Best Western Gastonia
Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia
Courtyard Charlotte Gastonia
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Gastonia
Holiday Inn Express Kings Mountain

Been to Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain? Share your experiences!