“Good choice”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Thomasville, Georgia
“Good choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel is an excellent choice for Gastonia or just passing through. It"s convenient to the road to hickory (for furniture shopping) and close to Charlotte. You can save some money by staying here rather in Charlotte. The rooms are updated, clean and quiet. there are multiple restaurants at this exit, including Outback, Cracker Barrel, Waffle House. there is also a mall.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Magnolia13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Hampton, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Gastonia was a great place to stay for a recent business trip. The hotel I usually stay at was booked and this hotel was the next closest Hampton Inn to my destination. I checked in late in the evening and the staff was very friendly and helpful. She welcomed me by name and was very pleasant. The room was clean and had no issues with it. The only reason I gave very good and not excellent was that the breakfast area was very warm this morning (felt like AC was offline), and the milk refrigerator was also too warm. Overall, nothing that significantly impacted my stay. I would stay there again. Very close to a wide variety of restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a nice Hampton Inn. The location was perfect for our needs and easy to get on and off of the highway. The mall is very close by, as well as Target for those items you forgot to pack and suddenly need. The hotel was clean, the staff was nice, and I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Stafford, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Hampton Inn has consistent quality as a hotel goes, but the uniqueness of the staff at this location made our stay even the more pleasant. The help in finding someplace to eat were great and the smiles from the staff were plenty.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Good accomadations, quiet hotel, have no complaints. Staff polite and helpful. Room was clean with easy free internet access. Breakfast was better than I expected. The hotel is located in a good, accessible location with a variety of food choices near by.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Horsechick4810
Fort Pierce, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We arrived home safely last night following our quick trip to Gastonia to attend the funeral of my beloved Grandmother. I want to thank Kristin and Tristan for their help in making my reservations. They answered my questions via telephone, and offered information regarding your bereavement rate. I am very grateful for their help and compassion during a most difficult time. We are also appreciative of the fact that you are dog friendly. It was most helpful to be able to stay in a comfortable and clean hotel with our pet. Thank you for honoring my request to be on the first floor by an exit door. It made our stay less stressful.

We will certainly stay at your hotel, as well as other Hampton Inns in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KHS_13_13
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review to let everyone know of your experience here. We read each review and I did gather Kristen and Tristan to read the kind words you had to say about them. Our general manager, Kristen, is a big dog lover so we will contine to be a pet friendly facility as long as we can. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely, Nicole Bolt
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I frequently travel to Gastonia and about a year ago I wrote a review of this hotel. I wanted to write another as I've found a substantial improvement in the quality of the hotel over the past six months.

Excellent service, well maintained room and good wifi. The workout room showed much improvement. This hotel is a good choice for any business traveller.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for letting us know about your stay and for being a loyal customer and returning with us. Please let me know the next time you are in town and I will arrange a special gift to be left in your room.

Sincerely, Nicole Bolt

Nicole.Bolt@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gastonia
Courtyard Charlotte Gastonia
BEST WESTERN Gastonia
#4 of 15 in Gastonia
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross
Holiday Inn Express Kings Mountain

Been to Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia? Share your experiences!