“Great place to stay for an early morning flight”

Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was very impressed with the Hampton Inn in Gastonia. Our room had a very modern feel to it. Everything was fresh, clean, and well stocked. The staff was helpful and offered great suggestions for dining. We made it to the airport in 20 minutes.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for writing about your stay with us. We love that we are so close to the airport, but since we are outside of Charlotte, the traffic is often less congested which can serve for a quicker trip. Also, our numerous dining options are convenient although we do have our favorites that we like to refer our guests to! I am so glad to hear of your experience. Please come back soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great location. Very close a large shopping center and nice restaurant chains.
There is a Texas Roadhouse right next door and they give anyone staying at the Hampton a discount.
The hotel is very nice, great staff, rooms, and price. Very clean.
Anytime I come here I it is always a good experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank saracanite

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

When I checked in the person working at the front desk was on the phone, on what seemed to be a personal call though I don't know that and didn't bother to put the call on hold but instead whispered to me. I stayed here last year and was very impressed however noticed large cobwebs on the light fixtures in my room, in the lobby the pictures by the coffee makers have been splattered with something, the glass is dirty. Small little things but overall the hotel is very clean which makes these details stand out . Hoping my visit later this year does not show further deterioration or lacking professionalism.

Room Tip: I like this Hampton Inn just felt compelled to mention the above since it left me wondering if this...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

I truly appreciate your review of our hotel although your most recent visit was obviously not at the standard you are used to receiving from us. I have gone over the details with our Housekeeping manager and have been assured that the items mentioned will receive immediate attention. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

If you want a hotel close to Charlotte Airport, but not right on top of all the aircraft noise, this is a great choice. We are real fans of Hampton Inns and this one did not disappoint in any way. Friendly staff, large, clean rooms (they appear to have been refurnished fairly recently and are really nice and comfortable) and the free buffet breakfast was as good as any I've had in a Hampton - tasty and lots of it.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay with us. It makes me very happy to know that your stay was comfortable, and you were treated kindly by our staff. Please come back and see us when you are in our area!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

A friend and I met halfway from our respective cities in Gastonia, and enjoyed our stay in this Hampton Inn very much. The location is excellent - right off I-85, multiple restaurants nearby, and a mall directly across the Interstate. Our room was clean, quiet, and well laid out. Front desk personnel were polite and efficient. The breakfast was among the best I have had in a Hampton Inn, with plenty to choose from, including belgian waffle makers. The best part about the breakfast area was Christine, the hostess, who kept everything running well. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

It is no surprise to hear that Christine was a highlight of your stay. She takes great pride in making sure our guests feel "at home" when staying with us. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your experience. Please come back soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I visited Gastonia for four days this past weekend to complete instructor certification training at RHEK. Not only is this hotel close to the training center, it's close to lots of everything, restaurants, grocery, drug stores, shopping, you name it. Its very easy to find, right off Interstate 85. I've stayed at other Hampton inns, but this one exceeded my expectations. The accommodations were very nice, very clean and very well kept. The staff was courteous and friendly. The 24 hour coffee and tea service was a treat; and I enjoyed a hot breakfast each morning. I'll certainly stay here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

I am delighted to hear about your stay with us. We are indeed convenient to lots of restaurants and things to do. I hope you will be back sooner than later!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Room accommodations were excellent and breakfast was good. This is a very nice Hampton Inn and If in the area again, would definitely stay at your property. For an additional fee, pets are allowed but it's still a good value. Would recommend to anyone needing a room in the Gastonia, NC area to look at staying at this hotel. Thanks for a very nice experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gastonia
Courtyard Charlotte Gastonia
#5 of 15 in Gastonia
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Gastonia
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia? Share your experiences!