“Great stop for a quick lunch”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #15 of 136 Restaurants in Garner
Cuisines: Steakhouse
OBX
“Great stop for a quick lunch”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stopped by with the family for a lunch on a Saturday. Food was really good, generous portions and our server was great. The rolls are amazing. So glad I can't re-create those at home. Will stop by again if ever in the area.

• Visited July 2014

Garner
“Tourist”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I really like going there with my family. Homey atmosphere and good food. My daughter goes there often with her family. She's from there.

• Visited November 2013
Wake Forest, NC
“OK for a quick lunch”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

First visit was fair. The Salmon lacked flavor, but on the bright side the service was decent. The highlight was they had some hot and fresh bread that was great. They need to step it up if they want to compete with TGI Fridays next door.

• Visited May 2014
Garner, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Steaks used to be good and large . I no longer go there”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I used Togo there a lot , their steaks were awesome but last time my daughter and I went the steaks were tough and rather small. The rolls are to die for but it's sad that what I used to crave has gotten ehhh. Might be better now it's been while but it wasn't that's great. Not bad food just not as great as it was!

• Visited October 2013
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Hey Elaine, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location.
Garner, North Carolina, United States
“Great food, great people”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Logan's is a terrific place to eat and a loyal Garner Trojan Club supporter. Great to support the folks who support our school.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!