“Excellent ribeye steak”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #17 of 139 Restaurants in Garner
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

This is certainly one of the better steak houses I've been to. The ribeye steak I ordered was great. Cooked just right, very flavorful and delicious. The rest of the meal was also very good. Also the service was very good. My servers name was Cindy and you may want to ask for her.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Wanted to try a new place so - stopped into Logan's RoadHouse that resides inside of the new (constructed around mid 2000's) White Oak area. The Hostess was friendly, the waitress was friendly, chatty and helpful. Ordered one of the burgers on the menu with the home-made potato chips. Burgers were great (thick/juicy) and hot - nice. Food came in 15-20 minutes. Enjoyed the place's interior with sort of vintage material on the walls. Great atmosphere - would definitely try this place again.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We are from Toronto and we LOVED this restaurant, I could eat there every night! there were 7 of us and from the time you walk in this place its just awesome, wait staff was stellar, peanuts on the floor very cool, awesome decor!, food is BEYOND AMAZING. Hubby's steak deliscious and done to perfection, my salad was devine, my kids shrimp and burgers and fries superb and my drink came in a mason jar- I couldn't finish it! LOL We were away for 2 weeks down to Dayton, then Lauderdale and back and this was by far the best restaruant we ate at. they cut their steaks by hand, the steamed broccoli fresh, and when we left there were lineups out the door waiting- that tells you something!!! and OMG I'm gluten free most of the time, but the fresh rolls they make every 30 minutes- couldn't do it- I caved- melt in your mouth, never tasted anything like it haha oh well, it was the only time I caved on vacation!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

3 of us for dinner. 2 steaks ordered. steaks were cooked correctly (medium) but apparently had been left waiting under the (ineffective) heat lamps. Fresh veggies were hotter than the meat. The steak were not flavorful, and I almost added some catsup (unpardonable sin for a great steak) in addition to the liberal sprinkling of salt and pepper to add some flavor. Service was acceptable, certainly nothing worth bragging about. Manager came by, with her preloaded question "How's everything?" without seeming to want or wait for a thoughtful response. I now recall why we don't eat here more often.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Easy access right off Bus Hwy 70. Great And helpful staff. Plenty of roasted peanuts. Food was great.