“Terrible service and overpriced pizza.”
Review of Primavera Pizza

Primavera Pizza
Ranked #58 of 139 Restaurants in Garner
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed August 29, 2011

The service is terrible. They have an attitude like the customer should appreciate them more than they appreciate the customer. I haven't been back since finding a gnat in my pizza.

2  Thank GarnerNC

Reviewed March 13, 2011

I broke my promise yesterday of never going back because of the surly attitudes and arrogance. I thought they would have changed but was I mistaken. I think they have gotten worse! Their faces would crack if they smiled. And a thank you....not in their vocabulary. There are too many good Italian restaurants around to tolerate this treatment. Never again will I step foot in that place and I won't break that promise again!

2  Thank pizzaloverretired
Reviewed September 4, 2009

Ordered a large meat lover's pizza plus mushrooms and 2 drinks came to 28 bucks! Well, it was pretty good, and it came quickly. But, what ticked me off was when the wife and I were preparing to leave we asked for a box to take 2 large pieces of pizza that were left over. They wanted to give us a paper bag to take it home in. SHEESH! How cheap. I insisted on a box and the gave me one with extra attitude on top. I won't be going back. Too many good restaurant's around to put up with that crap.

1  Thank cosmicvagabond
Reviewed June 16, 2009

The only REAL pizza around. Great service; always with a smile. I love those guys! My week isn't complete if I don't go there at least once.

Reviewed August 27, 2008

I think the pizza is pretty good, but high priced. Also, the staff are not the friendliest. A smile goes a long way...

1  Thank CanCanGirl