“Excellent Stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Garner
Reviewed January 19, 2012

It's was very comfortable stay, worth the value. Nice friendly staff and good breakfast in morning. Definately look forward to go back, in my next trip.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Pparik
COMGARNER, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

We greatly appreciate your feedback as we strive hard to satisfy each guest. Please come again and stay with us.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

The plus: The staff was nice and the room was clean. The minus: Getting to the hotel was a bit confusing for starters. The furniture was pretty beat up. The toilet area was very tiny. But the worst part was that we couldn't sleep - and after several hours of driving we were pretty weary. The bed was one of the lowest grade mattresses I think they could find. It was hard, hard, hard and the pillows were a joke. You could hear everything going on in the room above us and though it was marked as a non-smoking room, the room smelled heavily of cigarette smoke and there were ashes in the a/c unit. The breakfast was terribly lacking. There was still more than an hour left of the breakfast time, yet they had allowed the breakfast area to run out of COFFEE, eggs, bread and bagels, syrup (for the waffle maker), and fruit. I don't know if they ever had yogourt on the bar or not but when you book a room at a hotel because they serve a "full, hot breakfast" you certainly don't expect to have to go through a drive-thru for a breakfast biscuit. Thankfully we were only there the one night. Had we booked more than the one night, I guarantee you we would have cancelled the remainder of our stay. This Comfort Inn most definitely did not live up to its name!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking your valuable time out and informing us. Feedback like this helps us to resolve issues by taking necessary steps. Let me assure you that we have taken strong actions and resolve all matters. I would like to invite you to stay with us.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

This place is TERRIBLE!!! I had booked two rooms, one for myself, my husband, & my daughter, and the other for my brother, his wife, & daughter. When we checked in we went to use the restroom in my room and the toilet made an obnoxious sound after it was flushed, it was so loud that they offered us another room, the only problem, it only had one bed so my daughter had to stay somewhere else. The room we were given had dirty sheets on the bed & dirty towels, there was a humming noise all night, & though the neighbors weren't loud the walls were so thin we heard them talking all night. My brothers room had no towels & when he called to get some, he was told he would have to go to the desk & get them himself. I told all this to the receptionist upon leaving & was offered nothing more than an appology. A few days late I called & spoke with the manager who took my name & # & said he would call me back & never did. I expect better service & quality than this in a hotel!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
COMGARNER, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2010

I am disappointed to know when the guest is not happy. We strive to provide an excellent stay for thousands of guests every year. Unfortunately, your stay was not pleasant. We have received many compliments about our hotel's cleaningness and service, and we will continue to exceed guest's expectation. Appropriate action has been taken to resolve this matter.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

I will say that the first impression i got as soon as we walked in was that the air conditioner was not on. it was hot and muggy in the lobby and all the hallways. i only felt the airconditioner on during the morning but after that nothing. the room was ok but nothing to brag about. one night when we returned to our room, there were gnats in the bathroom sick. the mirror was held up by red tape. there was red smear makes all over the shower. the room served it's purpose.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2010

I was in town to see a play with a friend. The rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfast was good. I only stayed one night, so I didn't get to take advantage of all of the ameneties. My ONLY concern was that when i checked in, the front desk staff that checked me in said my room number out loud, there wasn't anyone around so I didn't say anything, but that definitely took away from the service aspect in my opinion. Aside from that my stay was nice and i'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2010

I arrived at 2:oo am ask for a late check out ...was no problem....plenty of room to park trucks behind hotel on dead end road....many restaurants and c-stores within walking distance...big rooms comfy beds...newley remodeled bathrooms....decent fitness ctr.......great price....$69.00....cant go wrong here...

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2010

The staff has always been very helpful and friendly. Location a little hard to get to but right off interstate a good location for travelers and bussinessmen have found rooms always clean

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garner
Holiday Inn Express Clayton
Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner
Sleep Inn Garner
Sleep Inn Garner
#7 of 9 in Garner

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!