Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #22 of 155 Restaurants in Garner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just experienced another great meal at this southern still restaurant. I strongly recommend stopping by and give them a try.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (62)

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

A true southern menu! The food arrived hot and was delicious. Tami was an excellent server! We require a wheat-free meal, and they accommodated.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2019

Heard about it... seen the long lines and cars in the parking lot on Sundays... Dropped in in a Wednesday night and June and Donna were awesome... even though I got a take out order, they treated me like family...I will definitely come back for a sit down meal... they weighed it by the pound y'all...

Loosen your belt...

Skillz Gotti

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 12, 2019

I sopped by this restaurant not expecting much but just something to eat on the run. Wow! I surprised at the buffet with all the home cooked fixing one could imagine. I might add, quite a pleasant staff of people working as well. Do not let the first appearance fool you.. Clean, neat, and delicious food. This place is on the money. Continue to eat there almost every time I am in the area.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019

I don't know what to say. I tried this place just once for breakfast. The server was great; friendly, fast.
But the place! Well the table was sticky, overall the place felt dirty, dinghy, old, unkept. It gave a feeling of not sure I wanted to eat the food for fear the dishes might be as dirty as the place looked.

The food was tasty enough but me and my family could not get past the unclean feeling.

Date of visit: June 2019