“Very nice experience”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 14, 2014

All food was hot and fresh. Could tell they had just cooked it with exception to the fries. They were warm but not as hot as the rest of the food. I sat at the bar and Brooke was wonderful. Service was excellent. I would go back again.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great place to visit when you want some simple bar foods made well, great drinks. Been there several times as we live local. The food is consistently very good. The burgers are among the best in the area, the french fries are the best in Garner. We also enjoy the appetizer dips and Ruben. Beer is cold and drinks are well made. Service is always excellent, very friendly place. My kids like the burgers and Jalapeno Poppers. Monday night is $5 burgers, great deal! The rewards program yields about 7.5% savings

Reviewed June 10, 2014

The closest thing to my hotel that was still open at 9pm. Service was very good, better than average, but food was just average except for the onion rings....very well done, not too much batter like some. The catfish was good, not something you would expect in a place like this. Potato salad was average. Very loud, lots of TV's, the average pub type place.

1  Thank Ginny B
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Stopped by here as our usual place was packed. I ordered wings as I heard they were excellent. They did not disappoint. The sandwiches we saw also looked great. It was not very busy on a Saturday afternoon, but the food and service was exceptional.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I would rate this a "3 1/2" if it was available. It was better than average but maybe not quite excellent. I had the ribs and they were pretty good. I have certainly had worse. Would I drive an hour to eat here? No - but who drives an hour to eat practically anywhere? If you are in the area and want to eat a sit-down meal with a decent atmosphere give it a try. I didn't see much in the area nearby that wasn't "just another chain" so I tried it out. They have nothing to be ashamed of, it was just fine. I always like to add whether or not I would eat here again and I would.
There is outdoor seating and you can have a cold beer on the porch on a nice evening to unwind.

1  Thank brett s